Snowflake Diaries

Hey Guys and Girls! This is a book about Jelsa one-shots, mini stories, and shorts. I basically had so many ideas in my mind for Jelsa, and I couldn't make that many books, so I decided to do this instead. So, since these are just short stories, feel free to take the idea and turn it into a full out Jelsa story of your own! We need more Jelsa stories out there, so I'm giving you guys and girls ideas! Are you fangirling at the moment, I hope you are! So, these are a couple things I need to tell you before you read so that you don't get confused. I don't really like doing the "quotations" thing for when they speak, so I'll just do this instead!

Discaimer: I don't own any of the characters, they belong to Disney or Dreamworks, except for OCs.

Main Characters
E - Elsa
J - Jack

Characters
A - Anna
B - Bunny
N -North
S - Sandy
T - Tooth
K - Kristoff
H - Hiccup
M - Merida
R - Rapunzel
F - Flynn
O - Olaf

Villains
V - Vanessa
W - Weselton (Weasletown)
P - Pitch

Extra's
Jm - Jamie
So - Sophie (In this story, she's Jack's sister)
Pip - Pippa

So, that's about all you need to know. By the way, I update at least once every day! Enjoy reading! Jelsa Forever! *Throws Music and CD's at audience* Oops, sorry grandma! Maybe you can give the disk as a gift for your granddaughter! R & R! I love you all!

From: D.J. VioletIceHeart 🎤
Peace Out!