Scandalous ~4~

Cookie: Yo! Long time no see...again. >_< Well here's chappy 4!

Pic of Hunter! YouTube link is "The heart wants what is wants" by Selena Gomez.

Warning! Unedited. As usual. lol.

Shout out to Onionluvsgarlic!! Author of "Half Loved". I dedicate this chapter to you :)

****

~Giovannie's POV~

"Natalie!" Nick sounded shocked, his eyes rounding and cheeks turning red. He glanced guiltily my way before stepping up and giving the blonde he called Natalie a one armed hug since he held the popcorn with the other.

Natalie? I thought, confused and just a bit wigged the fuck out. Who the hell was this Natalie and what was she to Nick?

"I can't believe it," Natalie laughed with glee, her arms automatically wrapping themselves around Nick's waist into a tight hug. "We just saw each other and then we run into each other here of all places!"

"Uh, yeah," Nick replied uneasily, darting nervous glances at me. "Um."

Natalie released him and stepped back but she was still way too close in my opinion. She smiled at Nick like he was the best thing since sliced bread. "When you left my house, I thought you were in a hurry but you said it was because you needed to babysit your sister. What happened?" Natalie's eyes landing on me and Hunter with a thoughtful look on her face

"I...uh." If possible, he turned even redder.

I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Yeah, Nicolas, what happened?"

He had apparently lied to her about his whereabouts and lied to me as well when he said it had been his sister in the background when I had called him. But why would he lie?

"Giovannie," Hunter's voice broke through me. That's when I noticed that I had been staring at Nick for a while as he stood there looking guilty as hell.

"What?" I snapped, turning to Hunter with my arms still crossed.

"Let's go." Hunter switched the large soda to his left hand and latched onto my arm with the right.

I tried to shrug him off but his fingers tightened on my flesh. "Hunter, let go."

He didn't. Instead he dragged me to his side, curving my body against his. His right arm looped around my waist and held me posessively in place. "He'll catch up with us," Hunter said, looking at Nick right in the eyes. " It looks like they have things to talk about."

Something heavy weighed down on my chest, causing my heart to skip a painful beat. Talk? Why would they need to talk in private? No. I shook my head. No. Nick needed to come with us. I didn't care who this girl Natalie was.

I reached out to Nick but Hunter prevented me, tugging me back just before my hand touched Nick's arm. Natalie blinked at us, a confused look crossing her pretty face. Nick on the other hand tried to look everywhere BUT at me. That really hurt.

"Nicky?" Natalie slid her dainty hand into Nick's free one and held on like it was her right to touch him. "What's going on? Who are they? Your friends? If you wanted to hang out with them you could have told me. I wouldn't have minded going on a double date to the movies."

She laughed, wrapping both arms around his arm and leaned into him. "Nicky, you must have felt left out. I didn't know you had gay friends. Hi," she smiled at me and Hunter. "I'm, Natalie, Nick's girlfriend."