Chapter 2

I woke up to chatter close by. I slowly opened my eyes, realizing that I was tied to a chair with my mouth taped. I tried to yell 'WHERE AM I AND WHO ARE YOU?!' but instead it turned out as a "HMHMHMHMHMHMHM?!" another man who wasn't with the others when I first saw them walked up to me. "Look who's awake." I squirmed in my seat, trying to get loose. "There's no use. You can't get out." 

         I licked the tape off of my mouth and managed to yell out, "YOU $-+€^ !!!" The man looked unamused by my talking back. "I would watch your mouth. Remember. I'm the boss, your the hostile. And that means I could kill you. Right here. Right now."

            I looked at him with a poker face, showing no emotion, so he wouldn't figure me out as I thought to myself. If he kills me, it wouldn't have a bad effect on me. It would end my suffering. End my misery. End it all. 

           "I'll make you a deal."

              He had an amused smirk on his cocky face, showing he had a plan. 

     "Based on what I've seen, your deals don't seem to be very good ones on my part."

"So you did see what happened."

                  I rolled my eyes. It wasn't like I was gonna deny it. They knew it was me who was watching so what's the point in hiding it?

      He got closer to my face. "You cooperate, and we won't hurt you. And if you don't..... Let's just say you don't want to go down that path." I knew I would have to cooperate so I shook my head. "Fine.." His smirk got wider. "What's your age kid?" I wasn't sure if I should tell him my actual age or if I should make up one. I came to the conclusion that he probably already knew my age and was just testing me to see if I would lie or not. "I-I'm seventeen...."

              "Hm. I'm 19. The names Luke." At that moment something slipped out of my mouth. "Hm. Didn't ask." My eyes widened when I realized what I said. "Getting tough are we? I'll let it slide. But if it happened again, you will  be punished." I sighed in relief as they left the room. I eventually fell asleep out of boredom. It was pretty warm and the lighting was dim so it was easy to take a quick nap.

Sorry it was short! Let me know if you liked it or not.  And please follow me on Instagram and Twitter.