Chapter 21 - Mateo

Emma stood frozen as we locked eyes. I could see the beginning of a smile forming on her lips before she looked to my side. Her eyes widened slightly, and was that recognition sparking in those pretty aqua eyes of hers? I fucking hoped not. Callan would have said something to us if he'd met her, right?

It took a minute before she noticed Gideon, and I almost laughed that it took so long. He wasn't one anyone could overlook, not when he was as big as a house. He was as tall as me—a couple of inches shorter than Callan—but he seemed so much bigger. That man eats bricks for breakfast.

She didn't react much from seeing Gideon, which, to be honest, was a feat in itself. Most women would flinch somewhat; I'd even seen some take a step back. That fucker looked like the worst kind of criminal. But no, Emma devoured him with her eyes, as she had with Callan and me.

My jaw tightened as a sliver of jealousy crept in.

My guys and I had agreed several years ago that we would share, but the prospect of sharing Emma? Some part of me didn't like that.

We were all alpha male—possessive to the boot, and still... even when we had talked about sharing, we never talked much about how it would work. How the arrangement would be in general was something we thought we would figure along the way, if and when we found the one.

Now, I wondered if it had been such a good idea to wait to discuss that part.

Emma still stood at the same spot she'd been at when she noticed us, but now, there was something different in her expression. Not surprise like it had been, but something else. Disappointment, maybe?

Snapping out of the whole stare down we got going on, I walked towards her. "Gorgeous, I'm glad you came tonight." I gave her a pleasant smile, but I couldn't hide the growl in my voice as I took in her choice of clothing.

Shit. I could feel my cock stiffen at the sight of her. She had left little to the imagination with her see-through nightgown and her ample breasts on display. Her skin looked so soft, and all I wanted to do was give in to my urge to touch her.

"I..." She trailed off as she looked over my shoulder, and I just knew my friends were coming over to join us. "Yeah, I took your advice."

"I am known for giving good advice every now and then," I joked as I stepped aside to make room for the others. "Emma, this is my friends, Callan and Gideon. Guys, this is Emma." It felt weird to introduce her to them when they already knew who she was, but she didn't know that.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," Emma said softly as her cheeks tinged pink.

Gideon nodded in response, which wasn't unusual for him. If he didn't need to talk, he would refrain from doing it.

"Ciao, sei così bella questa sera." Callan, that motherfucker, upstaging us with his Italian, and from the look on her face, I'd say it was working. Shithead.

"I...don't know what that means," she said, her cheeks pinkened.

"It means, you look beautiful tonight."

Her blush grew further. She looked lovely like that, sweet.

Great, now I wished I'd taken Spanish more seriously in high school. I wanted to put the same look on her face with my own words.

"T-thank you." She broke her eye contact with him and looked around. "Quite a turn up for a Wednesday evening."

"You haven't seen nothing yet, Gorgeous." I slung an arm around her shoulders as if we were the best of friends. "What's your plan for tonight?"

"I didn't really have a plan, just figured I would play it by ear. Can't really join a play or anything because of this." She showed me the red bracelet on her wrist. "Not that I have a dom so...it wouldn't have mattered anyway."

"Have you ever had a dom before?" It was a genuine question, and although some would like their sub to have some experience, there were a lot who didn't mind. It could be a positive thing because then they could train her the way they wanted instead of correcting her. I, at least, would appreciate that. It took time to make a sub unlearn most of what she'd been taught.

Both Callan and Gideon kept quiet as we two talked, but I was sure they paid close attention to our conversation.

"Never."

"Well, you don't really need to have your own dom to participate in a scene, but I wouldn't recommend it if you haven't been in a scene before. Start slowly, with someone who knows what they are doing," I explained.

"Like you?" She asked and almost tripped over her feet. As I steadied her, I saw she was flush with embarrassment. "I-I didn't mean it like that."

Before I could say something, she continued talking. "Please forget I said that."

"Already forgotten," I gave her a friendly smile, hoping to make her sudden tense shoulders relax a little. It did. "Since you won't join any play, are you up for watching? I have something in mind that I think you would like."

"Thanks. And yeah, sure. Are those two coming with us?" She looked behind at the men trailing us. They should probably sit this one out, but hell, I could understand if they didn't want to. Emma had this kind of magnetic pull, drawing us all closer to her.

"If you want us to," Callan said ever so smoothly, proving he did listen in to our conversation.

"I—yeah, you can... If you want to?" Goddamned, she was so sweet with her soft and shy voice.

"Lead the way, Mateo," Gideon commanded in his whisper. It was the first time he'd spoken in Emma's presence, and instead of reacting in surprise to his voice, she fucking shivered like his voice was directly attached to her clit. Gideon's eyes narrowed as he noticed her reaction to him speaking.

"Where are we going?" She looked around, only now seeing that we were by the doors leading to different rooms for different purposes—I was leading her to a viewing room.

"Fancy a private viewing?" I smirked as I opened a door and guided her down the hall to one of the rooms.

I could hear her gasp as we entered the room, and I couldn't wait for the show to really begin. My thoughts flashed to her ass grinding on my cock; I hoped she would do it again just so I could punish her for it later.

This was going to be fun...