Shadow The Justice Vigilante, All Might's Advice and Heroes' Sacrifice

Izuku and Yami were now both 15 years old with Iris now 7 years old. Iris now in Elementary and now dealing with "villainous" quirk discrimination.

As her quirk being Nature's Shields, allows her to create plants that can release poisonous gases or any type of toxin that comes to mind with varying effects that the user desires.

She can also create plants and weapons from them. Also she can communicate with animals and control them. Lastly she can create mental bonds with others through said gases for either good or evil.

The drawback being that she cannot eat meats or certain types of vegetables without getting extremely sick or gain food poisoning. She also can breath in any types of gases like oxygen and requires certain types to actually live.

Thus reducing Iris to wearing a face mask that converts some carbon and oxygen particles in the air to the gas that she needs with the pair to live with.

Also Izuku made her room a place for her to breath peacefully with others normally.

About Izuku's personal discrimination  and bullying however, it had only worsen time. Many finding new ways of torturing him and humiliating him.

Izuku also made sure that Yami and Dark shadow were in a different and much better school so that torture was only placed on himself.

The explosive torture from Kacchan stays only on Izuku and not at them. The only the discriminating neighbors and whispers will attack Yami at their home.

Yet that didn't excuse him from coming back home with more bruises and scars. Sometimes bandages across his body that he looked like a mummy.

Iris who is unaware would wait at her school waiting to see if her Papa was a mummy or not. If he wasn't then Iris who play dress up with him and if he was Iris would trap him in a healing golden flower until he was no longer a mummy.

That would normally mean Uncle Hawks and Uncle Best Jeanist or Auntie Mirko coming to take her and Papa home.

Iris also loves when Great Grandpa Nezu and Grandpa Nighteye visit. Nezu who visits every night to play chess with Papa.

This family is considered the most dangerous and heroic family in Auntie Thirteen's opinion! Iris wouldn't have it any other way. She loves her aunts, uncles, grandpas, brother and Papa.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Now Fumikage Tokoyami and Dark Shadow? Well sure they go to a private Junior High School and is apart of the the Occult Club. He is also the Leader of the Occult Club and deemed King of Darkness or Lord of Darkness.

He's made great friends in said club to last a lifetime. These friends being a group of eight but prolific Fumikage wouldn't trade in the world.

But there is one secret to this club. A secret that no one even suspected. A secret that he somehow managed to keep secret from his Dad and Grandparents. Don't ask him how!

All the members are Underground Vigilantes and save the forgotten. Those tormented by society. Those heroes wouldn't give a damn to.

Yet there was something that Dad did for him when he was secretly becoming Shadow.

————————————————————————

"So let me get this straight, you were moving workout equipment from the training room to train more in room now for a club?", Dad says staring at him with deadly glowing emerald eyes.