best day ever chapter 3

It been a day that I feel in love with Niall. A day that might change my life for- ever, Niall and I been hanging out for sometime now. And it be wonder-full every minute, we be going to the mall or to the movies Mosley. I told him to meet me at his locker to talk.

 ''Hey beautiful'' I said  to him, ''Hey'' he blushed a little want to Skipp class today. ''I-I don't know zayn'' he said i little scared, ''come on Niall no one will know' i said. ''OK'' but if  we get in trouble I'm blaming you. ''Fine with me let go''.

We ran down the hallway through the double door and went in my car.''Were we going Mr Skipp class'' said Niall, ''I was thinking to get me a new tattoo'' i said  ''OH  I'M NOT GETTING ONE!! he yelled. ''No'' i say

We get there about 3 min ,i was looking around to see what i want  to get while i was looking i saw Niall looking scared at people because there got nose piercing or lip piercing.  ''Niall come on it my turn to get my tattoos '' he turn and look at me and smile ''OK'' he said ,  when i sat down on the chair i ask Niall to hold my hand. he was really surprise that i ask him but he gave a smiled and handed me his hand.

3 HOUR LATER

we left and went back to school when i look at my watch it been pass school time .so i drive Niall home and walk him to the door,''U-Um i had fun today'' he said , ''yea me too '' i say, ''sooo by zayn it was fun hanging with you'' before he went inside i smash my lips to his it felt amazing.

SOOOO HOW U LIK THIS STORY SO FAR LET ME KNOW AND VOTE LOVE U