Chapter 3

I gasped as I realized who was standing there. Mike Will.

The best producer. He could make me rich. He began clapping a sarcastic clap and smiled.

"Joseph this is you?" He laughed. I bit my lip to keep from squealing.

"Go home Ciara. We got school in the morning." Joseph said. I got my stuff and walked out.

I woke up to my mom yelling at me to get up. I rolled my eyes getting out of bed and did my hygiene routine. I got out of the bathroom and put on a pair of blue jeans, khaki colored sweater, khaki colored shoes,and a nude colored shoulder strap purse. I accsessorize with a silver chain, Eiffel tower two finger ring, black bracelets, and black bow earrings.

I grab my back pack from the living room and head off to my ghetto school to see and Joseph pulling up in his Mercedes.

"Hey babe " I said kissing his cheek.

" Hey. What are you doing? Meet me after class okay?" He said.

"Okay, well don't worry. I'll come straight from class..." I nodded.

"Okay"He said biting his lip.

Ciara walked into the classroom hoping that the teacher wouldn't notice her.

"Ciara why are you late?" Ms. Rose her teacher asked.

"I don't know" Ciara said cringing her eyes.

While Ciara was in class Joseph was hanging outside the halls waiting for her.

"As seniors you have to have some type idea of what you wanna be." Ms. Rose said passing by Ciara's desk. "Ciara. What do you want to be?"

Ciara just sat there looking nervous. "I want to be-" DING!!! The bell rung saving her. To be honest she didn't even know.

"Joseph what are you doing?" Ciara smiled walking out of her class.

"Nothing I was just waiting on you."

"What do want to do?"

"You want to skip class to take a spin the car?"

"NO! I can't afford to get in trouble again. Remember what happened last time?"

"Well okay " Joseph say. In his mind he says, "You know what I'll just go out with Nikki. She'll want to skip school with me."

Nikki came down the hall with all her makeup on. It was a little too much.

Joseph - you want to come hang out with me.

Nikki - yeah just as long as Ciara won't be there ..

Joseph - don't worry she won't she ditched me for some class u know I should have went out with you..

Nikki - well you can just on low key okay I want to make it official because I can't just go out with anyone...

Joseph - well okay..

Ciara - Nikki what you doing after class.

Nikki - Oh nothing just hanging out with this cutie after school Oh okay..

Nikki was Ciara best friend very often she was acting very funny the girls know each other since second grade...

Ring Ring Ciara - Hey Joseph what u doing??

Joseph - Nothin just at home

Ciara - wanna come over?

Joseph - NO way not after u blow me off for some class..

Ciara - joseph I told u that.

Joseph hong up in her face.... Ciara started to cry wondering what she did wrong, she though about she did nothing at all so what was He getting made for??

So Ciara went over his house and saw Nikki there she could tell something was up because Nikki said she was hanging out with a cutie was Joseph the cutie she was talking about..

Ciara - Hey Nikki what are u doing here Oh Umm Joseph needed glow with his homework so I came to help him !!

Ciara - okay well bye..

Ciara - why are u mad just because I said I had to attend class..

Joseph - because you usually be wanting to be out with m and u ditched me so I can't go down like that.

Ciara - well you just gonna have to solo for now okay....

Joseph - okay

Joseph was mad and didn't want to be with Ciara He wanted to be with her for a few days..

To be continued........