3

"IM GOING TO THE HYPE HOUSE" yelled my sister Sienna from downstairs. "wait how do you know them" i said walking downstairs. "Because of jack so bye" sienna said in a hurry. "no no no im going with you, we are going with Avani" i said while slipping on my airforce 1. "sure what you want" sienna said while rolling her eyes.

"BITCH COME OUTSIDE" i yelled as we were at avani's house, we are both were not in the mood to go out the car. "wow calm down its 9 in the morning not my whole neighborhood needs to be up" avani said while getting into the car. "sure sure what you want" sienna said driving to the hype house.

"ahh home sweet home" avani said dropping her bag on the couch. "are you not elle" a blonde girl asked. "yeah thats me, you are kouvr right?" "the one and only" she said while we both were laughing. "is it just me or is that girl friends with anyone" avani said pointing at me. "its just her" addison said while she came downstairs with daisy and a other girl. "elle this is charli, charli this is elle" daisy said introducing charli to me. "hi its nice to meet you, the girls told so much about you you seem really sweet" charli said with a smile.

While i was getting along with charli addison, daisy and avani were going to chick-fil-a. "do you wanna make a tiktok?" charli asked in a nice voice. her voice is actually really calming, i think she is a good person to talk too. "sure why not" i said as we both giggled.

(you are addison)charlidamelio twinzzz

(you are addison)
charlidamelio twinzzz

ellebellz coolkids 😎

ellebellz im hungry 😣
Charlidamelio @ellebellz me 2
avani @charlidamelio yall cant be patient 🙄

user1 the duo we needed

user2 like if you ship charli and chase ➪

Addisonre if im back we better make a tiktok with us three 😠

Daisykeech cuties 🥺
ellebellz @daisykeech love you 💗

"WE ARE HOME" yelled daisy. "FOOD?" me and charli said that in sync when we run downstairs. "ok so food is more important than me" said a other voice. just so you know i told charli all the things about payton, i don't know if it was a bad or good idea. charli dragged me upstairs. "why would you do that, there is food" i said whispering. "you heard that voice" i nodded my head yes. "well thats payton, i thought you wanted to know before there is gonna be a awkward moment" i stood there in silence, my face was so white as a ghost. "you need to bring the girls upstairs, NOW" i said panicking.

charli's pov

"can you guys come upstairs, there is something with elle" i said ignoring payton. "well hey to you too" payton said offended. "hey payton" i said in a annon voice. "yeah sure we will come" avani said trying to change the subject. "payton sorry but girls thing" i said saying fast without knowing what i said. "sure i will wait here, and will not move" payton said soft.

payton's pov

i don't know why but since im in this house all the girls were acting weird. charli didn't even say hey or something, that's really odd. but she said there was something with elle and it was a girls problem so i don't think i should make a whole drama from it.

elle's pov

i sat here waiting fir the girls. i got bored so i got on my phone. "i don't think the problem is that big" said addison. "well it is" i said getting up from the ground. i told them everything about payton and all that shit. "i fucking knew it, you fucking like payton" avani said in a exited voice. (btw imagine payton and avani weren't ever dating)

an:
i want to write more but im to lazy. make sure you vote 😠😎