Sky, the make up artist

bit_of_a_hoe I did it :D

"Wow, so you're actually leaving, huh?" Josh says as Ben, Sky and Josh packs all of Sky's belonging.

"Yep, I love doing makeup, so I'm going to school for it." He says as he folds the last of his shirts and puts them in his suit case. "Well, I'm off to [make up school, idk]. I'll see you guys again soon."

As Sky puts the suit case on the floor, Josh calls in as many people as can fit in the hotel room, which is a lot surprisingly. "Wait, before you go, we all pitched in to get you this!" Josh says, holding out a small bag.

Sky looks at everyone with a smile as he opens the bag. "New makeup brushes? You didn't need to do that!"

"Of course we did! We're excited that you're going down the path of," Chaz starts doing jazz hands because that what I think it would be in real life because you can't really ✨do this✨ in a face to face conversation, "makeup!"

Sky looks at everyone in his room, and says, "Thank you guys. I'll miss you."

They all do a group hug, with Sky in the middle. After about a minute they stop, and let Sky leave to catch his flight.

(Time skip to however long it takes to complete a makeup school place thing)

"Sky, I have some big news for you," His professor said after the end of class on the last day of classes (does that make sense).

"I'm intrigued, what is it?"

The professor took out a paper from his desk and handed it to Sky. "There's an opportunity for you to do makeup for the new musical, Mean Girls!" (Do they have make up artists? Do they? Maybe? I don't think they do, but now they do. Shut the fuck up and let me live)

Sky smiled, "Oh my god, that's great! What do I need to do?"

"You just need to get yourself to the theatre when needed. I'm going to send them the email that you accept. You do accept, right?"

"Duh," Sky said with a laugh. His professor nodded and went to his computer to email them back.

Sky grabbed his backpack and went back to his dorm to pack his stuff. (I wanna write "pack all his shit" bc it reminds me of that one video with the girl singing apple bottom jeans and then her mom busts in asking if she slept with ✨mr. wilson✨) Sky texted Ben, telling him the job offer.

Sky: hey, guess what I just got offered
Ben: I'm bad at guessing, tell me
Sky: I was offered a job to do the makeup for Mean Girls on Broadway!
Ben: BRO IM IN THAT SHOW
Sky: WOAH
Ben: WOAH
Sky: THAT'S SICK BRO
Ben: IKR BRO- WOAHHH
Sky: IM PACKING SO I'LL TEXT YOU LATER. TELL JOSH
Ben: OK

Sky eventually finishes packing all his clothes and makeup and all that other stuff and sits on the bed in his empty dorm. "Well, this is noice. I'm gonna be working in a show with one of my best friends getting to do one thing I love most." He thought out loud.

Sky sighed, and started to call an Uber to take him to the airport (or to his apartment if he still lives in ny idfk shut up).

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky ended up being the best person they've ever had for a makeup artists and everyone wanted him for their shows, but he stayed with Mean Girls until Ben left and then went to the show that challenged him the most.

And they are all just vibing.

-The End-

I refuse to read this so any mistakes are here to stay.