Part 2

" MICHELLE this is serious. i don't know what to do. How am i going to tell him Michelle."

" Call him see what he says about it. and if he dumps u he was not worth it."

" but what if he does do that i don't want him to leave hes too nice and too protective over me . i wont find anyone else like him."

"just call him already would ya."

"fine."

so i take out my phone getting ready to call my boyfriend linden. when his picture pops up on my phone. speak of the devil. jk. He has dirty blond hair and blue eyes. hes muscular and hes the quarter back of the high school football team.

" Hey babe whats up" I asked

" Not much calling to see if u wanted to go to a movie or the mall together get sometime out of the books and hang out."

" oh sure i actually wanted to talk to u anyways so that works out perfectly."

i hope he didn't pick up on the panic in my voice

" Is everything all right u sound stressed. u want me to come over and give u a massage."

i could practically hear his eyebrows wiggling. i sorta giggled at that don't ask why it just happens.

"That would be great but maybe later OK."

"ok well i let u go. love u "

" i luv u too babe."

i hung up the phone and went back to my room and plopped on the bed.

i just need a few hours of sleep to get my head straight so i could tell linden.

I'm so scared right now.