Chapter 14

Why does she look so happy? He had to admit, he either want to watch her smile for eternity or he either want to wipe that loving gaze you have on Tyrone. For some odd reason, He knew that he needed to advance on his plan fast. You catched his attention and now it's time to get the consequences. He then watched as he started to nip on his thumb nail, with a fiery glare towards the two of them. When did the two of you acted that intimate towards each other. He knows that the two of you are only best friend, so what happened?

"Al, stop dude, you're nipping your nails too hard, it's already bleeding." Husk said worriedly, not for Alastor new found injury. He was worried that someone might notice Alastor that's already in brink of insanity.

Alastor growled as he glared on his friend, "Do you see how happy she looks with him, It be better if both of them are dead." He growled under his breath.

Husk sigh, "Calm down, don't do anything harsh. If you get caught, I am not gonna be able to help you considering I don't want to get involved with the Authorities." He said as sigh after the sentence. Alastor was quiet.

He is beginning to get impatient, and Husk's warnings were running around his head. He is right, if he acted out carelessly it would cause too much attention to (Name)'s sudden disappearance, What made it hard for him to continue his plans was because she has this weird connection with the Verlassene. Alastor knew better no to mess with them. Those bloodline has it's perks when it comes to solving things. He doesn't like getting dirty and getting caught red handed. He just want to have her and nothing else.

After a minute or so, he finally got his guts together and calmed down. Husk sigh in relief. He doesn't know what to do with him, of course when he saw him breakdown to insanity. It was the most terrifying thing Husk had saw in his entire life especially when he grew up in some place that opened his eyes in violence and crime. The scene that was opened for him to see was something he didn't expect from this quiet tall dude that now he call as his friend, It was truly a terrifying scene, But I don't want to get too detailed on that, 'kay?

"What should I do? Hmm, It seems that my soon to be little pet has already found a lover. That's sucks." Alastor said quietly as he talks to him as he looked at his reflection at his phone. He has his now famous smile, and it seemed like he is still going to break down in insanity.

Husk looked at him worriedly, "Not in here ass crack." He said as he took a sip from his drink. He looked over to the girl that Alastor was talking about, and he's not wrong. The girl did really look happy with that baseball player. 

There is it again, the sudden felt of dread and bloodlust wrapped around you once again. You felt like you're being watched and you did not dared to travel your eyes around the cafeteria in which any case you'll catch who is staring at. Fear is what you're feeling right now. Even though Tyrone is just beside you, his arms wrapped around your waist as he eats his food, you still felt uncomfortable and not safe from who ever was staring at you.

Tyrone then felt your sudden change of mood as you shift uncomfortably on your seat. Hel looked down at you and narrowed his eyebrows in worried, placing his free hand on yours that was resting on the table. This had caught your attention as you quickly snapped your gaze towards his worried eyes.

"Are you okay, (Nickname)?" He asked, worried lacing around on his tone of voice.

You smiled at him and nod, "I'm fine, just can't help of being watched." You admitted to him as his eyes narrowed.

He then quickly traveled his gaze around the cafeteria, and stopped when he saw Alastor looking directly on your direction. Tyrone stared at him, but Alastor didn't budge or even looked surprised when Tyrone caught him staring at you. He scowled and glared daggers at Alastor.

You noticed this and quickly look over to where he was looking, and there you saw Alastor who was staring at you. Your eyes widened as you caught a glimpse of Alastor quickly looking away. You heard Tyrone scowl.

"That son of a bitch, I can feel that he's up to nothing good." He mumble to himself as he look away and pull out his phone in order to divert his annoyance.

You narrowed your eyes, feeling uneasy, "What?" You asked as you tug his long sleeve.

Tyrone sigh, "Just stay away from Alastor, I know that you saw him staring at you. I don't trust that sociopath." He growled as you worriedly looked at him.

"Maybe he's just spacing out?" You said, trying to convince yourself that Alastor was not staring at you like a creep.

Tyrone raised his left brow and sigh, "Maybe. But still, (Name) whatever happens, stay away from him okay?" He said giving you a reassuring smile.

This had brought back your positivity as you give him back a smile, "I will, but I know you'll be able to protect me from any harm." You said wiggling your eyebrows at him up and down as you saw his ear turn red. You giggled.

"S-Stop making me feel so wholesome, Dummy." He said as he pretend to gayly hit your shoulder as he giggled.

This manage to make you laugh.

Though, you still felt uneasy.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Sorry for this short chapter—

Bathroom thought: Is the "s" or the "c" silent in "Scent"?