Chapter Eleven (part 2)

Shout out to Hayami_Minato for making our New Book cover!!

Thank you very much!
_________________

Previously

You giggled at the sight of the duo as you leaned close to Iruma's ear and whispered

"Your just homesick.... but don't worry... You'll be fine" you stated before standing up sttaight and flashing him a smile

"Now Let's get to class Shall we?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•❤•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After going to your first 2 classes you had a nice time since the discussions weren't that much boring.

Currently you were now at the Babyls' Botanical tower for your 3rd Classes; Demon Biology.

"It's Nice to meet you Abnormal class. Welcome to the Botanical tower~. Over here you'll study about Demon Biology. And I'm incharge with this Demon Biology Class, Stolas Suzie. For today, please try to use your magic and make the flowers bloom" the petite teacher stated.

Going over to the lesson Suzie took a brown pot that had a little sprout as she was now to begin the discussion.

"Hold your hand over the special seedling, and...."

"Kuan kuan" Suzie stated as the seedling then shone.

As a beautiful flower appeared.

"The flower has bloomed" Suzie stated with a closed eyed smile as she showed the flower to the class.

"This flower can show you the 'shape' of your magic. Well everyone let's get started!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•🌺•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Kuan Kuan" Caim chanted as he pointed his hand (his Wing actually) at the seedling which resulted nothing as it only glowed for a bit.

"Kuan... *yawns* Kuaaaaan* Agares chanted as he did the same as it ended up not to be working.

"Nothing is happening" Caim stated as he looked at his wing

Sliding behind them Suzie spoke "The trick is to imagine the 'complete form' in your head. Try your Best!"

'Eh... Imagine the 'complete form'?' you thought as you stood beside Iruma who also seemed to be in deep thought.

"Is that the Scholarship student?"

"Beside him that's Naberius-chan right?"

"The top students of the year are there, too"

Hearing some murmurs from above it caught both you and Iruma's attention making the two of your turn around while holding your pots.

"They're upperclassmen." Asmodeus stated as he went towards the two of you.

"Oh right, the freshmen ranks was announced right? So they must be here to check us out" you stated as you flashed the upperclassmen a small smile. Before turning around and decided to concentrate on your task

"I think it's to Check Y/n-chan out" Lied pointed out as the upperclassmen were taking snaps of you who happened to be in deep thought... Well not until a phenex came into their view.

"Geh, look"

"It's the student council"

"Even though they don't normally visit the underclassmen tower..."

"What are they here for?" Gaap/ Garp asked as he stood beside Lied

"Foolish Question!" Sabnock stated as he came into view

"From the Bet rank to the next Demon King! They must be here to see this Sabnock Sabro!!" The yellow haired male stated

"Then, I shall show you, the strength I have! Kuan Kuan!" the male exclaimed as his seedling then glowed.

"Behold!! This is my flower!!" The yellow haired male proudly said showing his flower that was now eating up the plant.

"What is that flower?!" Iruma exclaimed

"It's destroying it's own flower pot!" Iruma stated

"I shall name it, the destruction god." the tall nale stated with a proud smile

"No, it's not good to destroy the flower pot, right?" Jazz stated

"Rating of B+" Suzie simply stated

"Why?!" Sabnock exclaimed

"How crude" Asmodeus remarked.

"This is what elegance looks like!" Asmodeus stated as he showed a elegant looking flower which petals were made of flames

"Oh"

"Wow"

"It's a burning flower!" Iruma remarked

"It does look Elegant" you added

"How pretty! A+!" Suzie rated

"Honing art to excellence is what magic is-" sadly the pink-nette's words were cut of with Sabnock pouring a bucket of water which resulted in putting off the flames of the pink-nette's flower.

"All flowers need water." Sabnock stated.

You let out a snicker with their childish antics before you faced your pot which was now at the table.

'A flower that represents my lineage.... I'm not even sure what my linage is actually.... all I know is I can control and Manipulate the 5 elements.... What flower should I think of?.... A flower that I never seen here in the netherworld maybe? That would get me a good grade... Though what flower? Should I think of one?..... What elements should I use? I'm not capable in using all four at the moment.... Let's try.... Earth and Water they blend well right? Let's see' you thought as you held your hand over to the pot.

'Water and Earth...'

"Kuan Kuan." You stated as your seedling glowed as it then showed a different looking rose.

It's leaves and stem were made out of water though the petals were completely normal the difference was they were in some shade of purple and it was also slightly glowing.

"Neh, Suzie-ensei.... What's this flower?" You stated as you faced your petite teacher.

 What's this flower?" You stated as you faced your petite teacher