𝓐𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓬🌹

Bakugo pov.

"GOODMORNING, IDIOTS!" yelled Mina. I totally forgot that she was here, I totally forgot that we had a sleepover. I groaned and went to the bathroom. When I finished I went downstairs and saw the other two trying to murder Mina for waking them up. Can't complain, I would too. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. When I finished, I heard them come here.

"Just finished making breakfast. Enjoy." I said, eating my peanut-butter sandwich. The three smiled and ate their breakfast.

"I still don't understand how a serious guy like you, can make such good food." said Kirishima.

"Oh there's a lot you don't know about this man, Kiri. You need to catch up." joked Denki. 

"Yea, you need to catch up." I said. Kirishima kind of looked hurt, but in a joyful way. Mina laughed at the face Kiri was making. When they finished eating, they started changing. I already changed while they were eating.

"Who wants to go out later?" asked Kirishima. 

"Sure, I guess." I said. I don't know why I said that. God, I'm such an idiot. I saw Mina and Denki widened their eyes.

"Did- Hold up- There's no way- KATSUKI BAKUGO ACTUALLY AGREED!? KIRISHIMA! TELL US YOUR SECRET!" yelled out a shocked Mina. 

"I just did nothing! Really! He just agreed out of no where!" said Kirishima, rubbing the behind of his neck. I laughed. It was pretty funny seeing them begging Kiri to tell them how I randomly agreed.

"Anyways, about what you said, Kiri. Anyone want to go to the amusement park that opened up a few weeks ago? I think it was called Fuji-Q Highland." I said. The three of them nodded in agreement. They packed their stuff and just decided to leave it. I got the keys to my car and waited for them. "Got everything?" I asked. Again, they nodded.

"Wait, Bakugo." said Mina.

"Yea?"

"When we get back, is it the end of the fun?" she asked. I simply just nodded. Mina then had a quite sad face. And it seemed like I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Why so sad, Mina?" asked Kirishima.

"It's just... we haven't been in touch with you for so long, Kiri. And I really wanted to spend more time with you guys." 

"Don't worry! I'm not going back to America. I'm staying in Japan now!" said Kirishima, enlightening Mina's mood. A tear dropped from her right eye and she hugged Kirishima. 

"That's cute and all, but time flies fast. If you don't want this fun to end, then stop your crying and let's go." I said. The two broke out of the hug. We entered the car and I then started to drive. It took a good hour to get there. While we were on our way, Kirishima was ordering tickets online.  When we arrived, it was pretty packed. We then entered and  we saw Mt. Fuji. 

"Look how pretty it is!" said Kirishima, admiring the beauty of the mountain. He looked pretty cute admiring it. 

"It's huge!" proclaimed Denki.

"Of course it is. It's a mountain." I said. Kirishima and Mina laughed. I got a map and spread it. "Any ride recommendations?" The three came up to me to see the map.

"Ooh! Can we try the Fujiyama? I heard that it's a pretty fast and fun ride." suggested Mina. 

"Alright." said Denki. Kirishima said sure and I just nodded. We went on our way to the ride. When we got there, all of us groaned. It was a really long line-up. 

"Guess we just have to wait." said Mina. It surprisingly didn't take as long as we suspected. It only took EXACTLY 15 minutes. We were all excited. I sat beside Kirishima while Denki and Mina sat together behind us. When we were going up, I could tell Denki was getting scared. It was pretty obvious as I heard him murmuring at least the words 'Please not so fast... please not so fast...' and so on. The ride paused when we were at the top. I felt Kirishima grab my wrist.

"Why are you grabbing my wrist?" I asked.

"Because I need to brace the drop." he replied. I shrugged and then we dropped. When we dropped I could hear Denki crying that he wants his mom and Mina screaming happily. Kirishima gripped my wrist much more tightly, it kind of hurt to be honest. It truly was fast. When the ride finished, we were all so exhausted but in a good way.

"That was so fun!" exclaimed Mina. "Denki was being a baby for the whole ride." she then cooed.

"Mina! It was fast and scary okay?" cried Denki. He hasn't change at all ever since we graduated. 

"Who wants to get-" but before I could speak, I saw fire at the ride. What was going on? I obviously wasn't the only one who saw it. Mina, Denki and Kiri has also seen it. We ran to the ride and saw the passengers passed out. There was a villain right on top of the ride. I suspect he was the cause of the fire.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Mina shouted. The villain laughed like a maniac.

"Why, I'm the Bloody Riot!" shouted the villain. I then became fired up. I looked at Denki and Mina. They both nodded. Then I looked at Kirishima. He... had a different reaction. He looked relaxed. It's like, he knows something about the Bloody Riot.