𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

Here are some things to keep in mind while reading;

1. The story takes place a few weeks prior season four of HUNTERxHUNTER 2011, the Greed Island arc.

2. Everything that happened prior to the Greed Island arc is the same.

3. For plot purposes, Chrollo gets his nen back.

4. Uvogin and Pakunoda are dead.

5. Hisoka is still part of the Troupe, Kalluto is not a member.

6. The way the Troupe finds the nen exorcist is very different since Kalluto is not a member.

7. The timeline will be different. It will NOT follow the manga or anime timeline. (e. g. In the anime, Hisoka leaves prior to the Greed Island arc, in this book, he doesn't.)

8. Certain details will be different from the original plot.

9. This story WILL contain spoilers.

10. This book will be in third person's point of view unless stated.

If you don't like how the timeline doesn't match up or how characters act, this is not the book for you.

DISCLAIMER!

I do not own HUNTERxHUNTER nor the characters present, it is owned by Yoshihiro Togashi.

I do not own the fanart used in the cover. If you happen to know the artist, please comment their social media handle so I can give credit.

Editing credit goes to me.

I only own four of the characters namely Eiko, Mizuki, Jin, and their father.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated!