Beautiful Truth

*Love*- "Please let me in! I know I might just mean a word, but I mean more than a feeling. I can make you feel more beautiful and worthwhile than all the money can have to hide all the scars. Im not coming to steal your heart, I want to fix it. Dreadful nights you've cried. but I'm here. Im talking to you now, boy or girl, I am hear. Dont look for me in a girl who cannot respect herself. Dont look for me in a guy who does not know himself as a man. You cannot find me in a lost place nor the wrong place. I make you wait to loose your virginity. If you listen to me, you would walk into a door that will overwhelm your heart. But I call for you everyday. I am real. I have known you from since the day you were born. Get to know me. I shall only wait here for in due timing. You will not know me unless you open up. I've seen it, people break into your heart and steal your keys and yet you cannot find it anymore. Pretending it was me when its's not....."

*Lust* "No Let me in. He is not love. Love expresses itself through feeling.....intacmy....SEX. SEX completes love....I am love! It is he who is lust. i can give you everytbing. Be everything you need! I promise I wont leave. Just stay a little while...that's right, close that door! We were always meant to be. In fact if you want to wait, I will but if you really love me, you would give me your virginity. I will make sweet love to you. I know how to get you in the mood. Dont worry.."

*Love* "Dont! You will get hur-" . . .she cuts him off

*Girl* "Leave me alone lust! I dont need you!"

*Love* " It is I who is love. Love makes you do the right thing. lust is a wolf in disguise. Dont do this. No it is he whom you are about to lay with that is lus-"

She closes the door. While lust takes her the ONLY significance she has left, Love leaves not feeling hurt but feeling her pain. Love has a connection with each heart who is searching. But some refuse to open to Love.

*Love* "Oh No! Here precious virginity! Why did you do it? Only if you knew how much i Love You..when you were having sex, did you even here that so called "love" say once 'I Love You' and if he said it did he look you in the eye? Did you feel it? Was it just a word?"

*Girl* "Uggh, well I do feel so bad. What just happened? NO ! I MADE THE RIGHT CHO-"

*Lust* "Hahahaha. You ignorant fool. To think I? Love?? I never wanted you to begin with. Just that 'precious' thingy you got up between your legs. Now how about this, YOU leave me."

*Girl* "You said you loved me?"

*Lust* "That's what they all say. Your a Nobody! Your just a 'she' nothing else more."

*Love* "Dont listen to him! You are more than what you think. Please just let me in! We can be better than any fairytail that is world has been. I can be better than this world ; more than the love you see. I can take your hurt away. Please let me in."

*Girl* "I dont Know? I am a nobody. Why didnt you stop me? Leave me alone! I am. . . . a 'she' Go Go Go..Just leave! I dont want nothing to with neither one of you."

*Lust* " I was already moving on! So I dont care"

*Love* "Let me comfort you! Im not leaving. You will learn to love Love. I was hear all Alon-"

*Girl*"Love i dont want you! Are you sure that your love? Are you even a phoney? You dont love me. Nobody loves me. I've had it!"

She Kicked them out.......locks the door and go get a knife. Then she runs to the bathroom...Only if she knew...

'She' was a nobody.

Maybe that's what 'she' thought.

'She' never felt loved