42

"Oh!" Evelina cries out throwing her head back

"Oh!" Evelina cries out throwing her head back. I keep a firm grip on her hair licking her exposed throat as she grinds against me.

I had just returned from work, and was looking forward for dinner. I sat on the couch in the living room throwing my tie and jacket when Evelina suddenly stood in front of me wearing a green teal sleep gown with a matching robe.

"When did you get back?" She asked.

"Just now," I told her eyeing her exquisite body. How much I enjoy having that body beneath me trembling, begging for more whenever I claim it. She smirked "Good, I want to show you something," she started to undo the knot of her robe throwing it on the floor. Then turned around pulling her gown up to expose her ass and my eyes landed on the jewel between her ass.

Shit.

For the past few nights I've been putting the plug in her as we fuck and then remove it myself before she falls to sleep. She never puts it on herself, and by the looks of it she did do it herself.
"I've put this on for you,"

My wife happens to enjoy sex as much as I do. Every night after dinner, we go to bed and as I strip naked she would get on her knees and let me have at it until we are both beyond satisfied. I'm starting to believe that she is the right person for me.

"Come here, sit on my lap," she sat on my lap and we started kissing. And somehow she ended up naked, her hair in my hands as my mouth travels down her neck, nibbling, kissing and sucking. I press the edge of my teeth lightly on the base of her neck, letting my tongue press hot wet circles on her skin.

Her hips grinds against my thighs her arousal dripping on my pants. My lips move to her nipples and I take one into my mouth licking and sucking on it until it turns into a painful shade of pink.

Her hands move down to massage the aching bulge between my legs. And I hiss my grip on her waist tightens "Let's go to our room," I whisper against her neck.

"Too far," she responds breathless, I feel the button and zipper of my pants come undone. Her hand slips inside my boxer stroking me "Fuck," I swear as she strokes me hard, pulling my cock out her thumb moves over the tip rubbing the pre-cum around the edges.

"Tell me what do you want?" I whisper closer to her ear.

"I want you," she leans her head forward until her forehead is against mine. I rub my fingers over her clit "You want this?"

"Yes...Yes please," she begs moving her hips against my fingers.

"Lift your hips for me," she steadies her hands on my shoulder lifting her body and I press my tip against her. And something shifts.