Chapter 14

4 years later

Bella's pov

It's been 4 years now since I moved to the makah reservation to live with my dad and I love it here when I first came I found out my dad was married to a woman called Ellen and another son called Reece who is now 15 years old and that dad's pack had 3 boys and 3 girls called Vince, Stuart, Calum, Lucy, Amalie and Gail and they are great we are all really close now especially me and Gail we are like sisters and I've always wanted one of them and I just hope o get one soon.

Then 2 years after I moved in with dad I phased because someone got me angry in school and so I am now a wolf and I love it I do patrols with my new pack and it's fun and dad say I'll become alpha when he steps down and I'm excited about that and so I am now 19 years old and no I haven't went back to my brothers reservation since I moved here but they have came here every now and again which is fun.

Right now I am in my room when my mobile phone rang so I pick it up and I said hello and I heard Sam on the phone Bella we need you to come back home and I said what why and Sam said we are under attack there are vampires attacking us every time we look away and so I jumped off of my bed and grabbed my coat and I ran out of my room and downstairs and I said ok Sam I'm coming hold on and then I hung the phone up and I ran into the kitchen and I saw dad and the others from the pack.

So I said panicking dad I need to go and dad turned to look at me and sae I was in shock and he said alright Bella tell me what's going on and I said daddy Sam and Embry's pack are being attacked and at said alright Bella you can go take the pack too and I said what no dad I can't I'm not alpha they won't answer to me and dad said then I guess we better make you alpha.

Then I said what no dad that's your job and dad said look Bella I've had my time now you need to have yours and I said ok daddy and the dad and myself and the pack all went outside and the pack all phased into their wolves and dad said alright Bella all you need to do is phase and say say each of the members you want in your pack and then command yourself to take control of the alpha.

So I said alright thanks and then I phased and thought Vince, Stuart, Calum, Lucy, Amalie and Gail I command you to become my pack and then all of a sudden I felt something go through my body and I heard Vince, Stuart, Calum, Lucy, Amalie and Gail all say we follow you alpha and I thought as an order alright let's go and then the 7 of us all ran and ran towards forks the la push reservation to save my families home.

Did you like it. Review and comment