New look

Thanks for reading

Deku POV

I was released from the hospital only to be put in my dorm. I was supposed to rest, but I was working out, ( his room is a gamer room mixed with assassin and had a punching bag) sharpened my knives, and played some video games. Around 12 I look in the mirror to see a baby face trying to look cool ' I got to sneak out.' I put on a shirt and went to my window. I open it and jumped out. I went to the blind spots. After I got off the property I made my way to a friend, at the mall, who can help.

2 hours later

"You are done, and you don't look like a baby face with killer instincts. You are the killer instincts." " Thank man, how much?"  "Free for you and your team." I pulled out $20 ( I don't know how may yens that is.) I gave it to him. "For the next person then." I said walking away. ' To the next store.' As I walked in I was engulfed with a hug. "Mr. Rabbit, it good to see you." I look down to see one of the kids I save from going down the wrong path. " Justin, it good to see you to." "Justin you can't run off like that!" A woman came up behind him, and behind her was a teen I had also saved. " Ryo how are you."  He look and ran over and give me a hug. " it's good to see you Mr. Rabbit." " likewise." I said as we broke the hug. " I'm sorry but who are you?" The woman asked. "We'll Miss I'm Midoriya Aizawa Izuku, But you can call me Deku, Izu, or Mr. Rabbit." " Mr. Rabbit what are you doing here shouldn't you be in hiding." Ryo said a little worried. " Not anymore I got caught doing my job and I go to U.A. again." They look in awe. "What is your job?" The woman asked. I sigh. " ma'am I'm the Red Rabbit, and before you do something crazy. Both Justin and Ryo tried to steal to help you, but in the end I was the one who help them." Both Justin and Ryo ran behind me. "What!! We are going home now." She said grabbing Ryo hand hard. "Mom please stop you hurting me!" I speeded in-front of them. "Ma'am can't you see your hurting your son." She tried to punch me but I blocked. A few minutes later the police came and took her away, but before they did. " wait officer. Ryo I need you to tell me, does she abuse you?" He looked at his brother and then back at me. " Yes mostly me, sometimes Justin." I nodded so the officer could take her away. I hugged both of them. "How about I adopted both of you." They nodded. " I have to go do something so let's go." I said braking the hug. Justin grab my hand. The three of us walk back inside the store.

An hour later

"Done." " Thank you how much will it be." The man shook his head. "It free." I did the same as I did at the last place. " have a good day sir. I said as me and the boys walked out. " alright I have one more place to go to and then we are done. Then we can go to your new home." As we started walking, my phone rang. " hold on guys." I picked it up. ( I'm now putting "in call" ). "Hello?" " Where are you?!?!" The person on the other, who was nun other than Shota, said. "I'm at the mall, and I have more kids." Shota sighed. " You know your supposed to be on bed rest."  " I know but I need a new looked plus when did I ever follow the rules." " Never, and hurry back Kiriashima won't leave me alone." I chuckled a little as I hung up. " alright guys let's go

Back at the dorms.( I'm lazy)

I walked in and everyone was staring at me.

This is how he looks now
                                                                                       ( front)

This is how he looks now                                                                                       ( front)

                                                                                          (Back)

(They can't see the tattoos and it goes down to his hand

(They can't see the tattoos and it goes down to his hand.)

" Hey guys I'm back." Everyone was in shock and Kiri and Kacchan had nose bleeds. " J.C. Come here." I yelled. " ya what is it dad?" He said teleport in front of me. "These are your new brothers." J.C. Grab both of their hand teleporting away. ( Deku is 17, J.C. is 10, Justin is 8, and Ryo is 14) " Izu what the heck." Shota said. " What I'm a leader I can't be looking like a child." I took off my shirt showing my tattoos. "Hot." Kiri and Kacchan said. " thank you loves." I started to walk to my room. "MR. RABBIT!! HELP!!!" I ran to my room. " what wrong?!?" There was three men each was holding one of the kids. My eyes turn red. " let go of my kids." The whole class was behind me. "We will if you come with us." The one holding Ryo said. "What does your boss want." "What does every boos want from you." the one holding Justin said. " Well you can tell them I said no." I threw three knives, each one hitting one of the guys, making them let go of the kids. the kids ran behind me. " Mr. Rabbit do it!" both Ryo and Justin said. I  nodded, my eyes turn red. all the light in the place went out. When the lights turn back on two of the men were unconscious, the other was gone. " You kids ok?" I asked " Ya we're fine, but are you?" Ryo asked. Ryo and Justin could look at you and feel your emotions. " I'm fine just over used my quirks." Kiri ran over to me and hug me, Kacchan was behind him. " Shota I'm going to need a dorm for them." Shota nodded and told them to follow him. " Everyone it been a long day lets get some sleep." I said shoving everyone out, except Kacchan and Kiri. " I forgot to ask, but will you be my boyfriends. I mean i've  clamed you, but still. " " yes!!" both of them said. " alright then lets go to bed." we all climbed into bed. 

At midnight (Bakugo's POV)

I woke up to Izuku have a nightmare, this was the first time i've seen him have one. " Izuku wake up!" i said shaking him, waking up the little red head. A few minutes after me and Kiri shaking him, he woke up. He was breathing hard. " Babe are you ok?" Kiri asked wrapping his arm around him. " Ya i'm fine, just a bad dream of the past." Izuku said doing the same. " Lets go back to sleep we have school in the morning." I nodded as Izuku and  Kiri laid down next to me. 

Deku POV

After Kiri and Kacchan fell back asleep. I carefully got out of bed and when to living room. When I got there I saw Shota, Hizashi, and Shinso laying on the couch, they fell asleep watching a movie. I snuck past them and headed out the door. I went into the wood behind the school. I  sigh as I started to punch a tree. " You shouldn't be doing that, your going to bruise your knuckles..." 

Done! Sorry it took me awhile plz give me some idea I have writers block so I want be writing the often .