Chap.1 - The day Changed Everything

R
My personal POV
In school :

  “No....No...NOOO! Why I always made a mistake on that step?” I upset while I am playing SD Gundam G Generation World that I played for years , " I must think rationally on every step so that my characters doesn't get much damage and earns more exp." As always , No one cares about my gaming a bit but its ok since I can take that much as a compliment.

  Another normal day and another normal schedule , I am almost getting bored already just by repeating for the same thing again , I wish for something excited that was real like one in my current psp emulator and the Super Robot Wars series , that I can fight hard and battle mechanic monsters and bosses.

  Suddenly an lightning struck and the weather is changing , I came to look and see what is happening over outside, then I see a portal like thing and I was shocked , "No way...... that can't be good....." Then suddenlu Mechanical Monsters spawned out of the portal as I looked at it and remembers the name of it ,次元獸 (in japanese accent : JiYuanShou) , suddenly the 次元獸 army started to attacked the city ground and everyone got panicked ," What will I do?" I am a bit panic and helpless at this situation , hoping for a Mobile Suit or a Mecha will save this city. Then suddenly a voice inside my head , " Wanna save this world?" I said it on my mind , "Yes , I will save this world even if it is sacrafising my life to exchange it as a price." The voice in my head said , " Then congratulations , I thought you would reject this request of mine." I said , "I don't have anything left anymore , I always hated this boring life , so I am willing to change myself" The voice sounded in my head again , " Then I will put you into a mecha that you imagined in your dreams , let you master it easily and leave the world on to your hands."

----------------------------------------
Finally a new update isn't? it The chap.1 is half complete and I decide to publish it , sorry for the waits people , grammar nazi and correction , comments , feed backs will be good , and also be part of this fresh new concept project (since this is the only SRW fiction in this wattpad universe) and give me some ideas and plots for the next chapter , I want this book to have like a 40 chapter (since the maximum chapters SRW Z2.2 was near 40) and stay tune for further updates -@SetsunaXtreme