Baths

(Y/n) POV
-

"You good in there?"

Iwaizumi yelled a bit through the door while I finished grabbing my towel and other necessities for the bath.
He had waited outside while I did this since he didn't want to make anything look suspicious to make absolutely sure no one would say anything.

I opened the door with my bag and towel in hand while joining him in the hallway.

"Still remind me again why you didn't fight back before?"

Iwaizumi chuckled since he knew I could fight easily, I just didn't want to have to.
Being Oikawa's best friend did lend it self to a few fights here or there.

'Because I didn't think I would have to.'

I typed out and handed to Iwaizumi who read it while we walked down the stairs to get to the baths.

"Yea obviously but I think she gets the point now to not mess with you."

He chuckled while we walked past each of the rooms to reach the end of the hall where the baths were.
He stopped me before I could go in though.

"Look thank you for talking to ShityKawa, and I'm going to make sure she never lays a damn hand on you again alright?"

He smiled down at me while I nodded and hugged him close.
His arms now wrapped around my neck while I buried my face in his chest.

"Now get in there already, you deserve a break from this shit."

Iwaizumi pulled away now while I waved happily back to him and opened the door to the baths.

"(Y/n)! There you are!"

Maddie cheered now as soon as I got inside with Yachi and Kiyoko both smiling at me while I laid my stuff out on the table.
Stripping out of my clothes I tied my hair up and got into the bath with all of them.

It seemed they just had gotten there not long ago so I hadn't exactly missed too much.

"So how'd everything go? Do I need to grab Yaku and make him give them both a stern talking to or a Demon-senpai kick to the ass?"

Maddie joked now grabbing me into a hug.
Kiyoko also handed me a makeup wipe to now run over the bruises that were still clearly on my skin, just covered by the thin layer of foundation that I had put on earlier.

I held my hand out in a 'somewhat' motion what Maddie let out a frustrated sigh and relaxed into the bath with half of her face now submerged.

"Y-yea! I mean we could probably get Asahi t-to talk to them!"

"Yachi, he would just hide behind (y/n)."

Kiyoko corrected while we all laughed somewhat at the comment.
I waved them both off while Yachi just smiled to herself and looked down into the water.
She seemed to be at least somewhat embarrassed now.

I finished wiping off the makeup from my face and throat while I tossed the wipe in the bin and went to grab my phone.

'Relax honestly I've been through worse, you all are the best.'