Chapter 1: Cecile

Cecile Enetta Lestrange born December 15th 1976 to Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange,two of the maddest people on the planet.

Her Mother was completely and utterly in love with Lord Voldemort it was a clear infatuation that disgusted not only Cecile and her father but her aunts and uncles and grandmother.

Her Father was mad for power and would kill anyone who stood in his way except Cecile,he loved that girl with his entire heart,her aunt Estella told her it was because she was his only child but she always thought it was because she reminded him of Bella,who would never truly love him.

Her raging lunatic parents however could not control their madness,after the disappearance of their master at the hands of the infant,Harry Potter, they lost the plot,her Mother would either be put hunting for her lost master or drinking her woes away in the house.Her father wasn't that much different except he wished to find Lord Voldemort in the hope to restore Bellatrix's love for him.

After a while her parents lost it all together and tortured the innocent Longbottoms in hopes of finding their lost master along with her uncle Rabastan and Barty Crouch Jr they were sentenced to life in Azkaban.

Cecile had been more fortunate than other children as she had her aunts,Narcissa and Estella.Narcissa was calm and reasonable,she always knew what to do and the way to do it.

Estella was her guardian she was excitable and she never thought before she did anything.Cece would say that's why she has so many children. Ew.

She also had her Uncles Lucius and Jack. Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa's husband.

_______________________________

Maria's notes :
I am so so happy to be back writing and publishing this story, while I can't promise set updates I'm hoping to get chapters up as soon as possible. Lots of love to everyone who's asked about this story, it really motivated me to keep going with it.

Thanks for reading x