PROLOGUE

Hi guys !!!before u read this is emily on the side. This is my first book pls give it a chance.

''Emily honey wake up otherwise you will be late for school today'' emily's mother anna said.

''ooohhh mom let me rest today please and it is like 6:30 now'' and grabs the covers again.''Emily today is your project submission with Jake. Do u want ur hardwork going waste?. Get up and if you donot i will make sure that i drain a cold jug of water on your head''.

Emily knew very well that her mother was dead serious so she got up immediately and went to the washroom to take a bath. After 10 mins she got out and wore her casual attire i.e her jeans and a beutiful red top that was her lucky charm with matching red heels because wearing heels was her favourite part of dressing up. She had almost 100 pairs with her. Then applied mascara and lip gloss only. She did not believe in caking her face with makeup. By the time she was ready her mother called ''honey are you ready?'' ''yes mom i am comming''.

She grabs her mobile ,ipod and backpack and goes down.''mom what do we have for breakfast'' her mom replied ''bacon and eggs sweety''. Emily quickly gulps down her food with a glass of milk and grabbed the keys of her volkswagen getta which is her baby and drives to school.''lets see how the day turns out''.
U all like it????YES/NO?? Pls vote and comment..:D