This is Love not just Lust

At Saint's apartment...

Throughout the ride to way back home, it was silent and awkward for someone. But as for someone it was hell of a ride, tearful and heartbroken ride. Nobody can't curse his wound except the one person. Because he had a wound in his heart.

"Saint! Wake up. We've arrived." Tommy woke Saint up. He was tired and weak by the tears and the incurable pain. So he fell asleep without realizing it.

"Oh." He awoke slowly from his sleep. He didn't realized there were already at their apartment.

"Are we here already?" Saint asked as he wasn't Completely out of sleep.

"Already. You go upstairs I'll follow you after parking the car." Tommy said as he caressed Saint's shoulder. Saint couldn't talk so he nodded his head in silent and headed to his room.

Tommy's POV...

I don't know how to comfort him. I really don't know, what should I do now. I never seen him this heart broken before. How could I even call me his best friend when I can't heal his wound. You asshole doc, I already warned you that if you hurt my Saint I will beat you to death. Hoooiii what should I do now? Tommy talked to himself as he hugged the steering and bowed his head on it.

Let's just go to the room already. Tommy went straight to the room. When he reached the room, the door wasn't locked. So he went straight in to it. But when he entered the room it was dark inside. Not even a light was burning. So he went straight to the switch board and switched on the lights. He knows everything in this room.

"Saint!! What are you doing?" Saint sat on the sofa in the dark. He looked lifeless.

"Saint, don't be like this. If you want to cry just do it. But please don't be like this na? I am so scared." Tommy said with fear of losing his friend.

"Fear for what Tommy?" Saint asked without emotions.

"Err....." he scared that if Saint making any wrong decisions. But he couldn't told him straightforwardly.

"Don't worry. I will not doing anything stupid." He said without changing his tone.

"Saint, but......"

"It's ok Tommy, I will be alright. And....... I don'thave tears anymore. Even if I want to cry, I can't."

"It's ok everything will be alright." Tommy said as he made Saint leaned on his chest and caressed his head.

The days had passing. Every day Zee was making calls for Saint but he totally ignored him. Even Zee tried to meet Saint at campus but Saint was hiding from him every time when he came to the campus. So Zee couldn't contact him. It was not easy to Zee too. He also hurt as much as Saint. But he had no choice. He wanted their happiness.

Zee thought that if Saint accept Perth they will be happy. He thought that even if he wasn't happy but their nongs will.

At the bar 8.30 p.m...

"Zee, what the hell man? Why are you doing this?" Jimmy couldn't control Zee from getting drunk. Even he had only 3 glasses but he already drunk.

"You are so lightweight it's enough. Give me that man. If you keep drinking like this you will die."(because Zee is a tea toddler, he doesn't drink)When Zee took a fourth glass of vodka, Jimmy tried to snatched the glass from him but he couldn't beat Zee. Nobody couldn't control him.

"Jimmy go away from me. I don't want to live. And I want to feel the pain of dying to compare it with my pain that I am going through now. I think it can't hurt me like what I am experiencing now." Zee said with the drunken voice.