Chapter 9-Spending time with him

Hi my lovely readers.

How are you all? I hope you all are fine and everything is great.

Well I am trying my best to update as per the schedule but my work load is suddenly increased in office. So please pray that I get time to update as per the schedule. If there is any delay, please forgive your author. My managers are killing me with hours long meetings due to deadline.

Anyways enough of my banter. Let's start with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. I just saw the billionaire Aman Sharma on phone and their only son, Akash Sharma is my senior and friend.

I am already an introvert and I've just known Akash for a few days. I think he wouldn't like to be friend with a plain and simple girl like me. I think I should stop bothering him.

I was just in my thoughts when Akash snapped his fingers in front of me "Earth to Siya" he said.

"What happened" he continued.

"Nothing" I replied.

"Are you also thinking to avoid me" he asked.

"Huh" I asked, getting confused.

"Just because I am Aman Sharma's son, doesn't mean you've to avoid me. Even if you are thinking of doing so, dare you do it" he said to me.

I was shocked by the authority with which he asked not to avoid him but how did he come to know about it?

"You don't have to be shocked. It's all written over your face that you would avoid me. Girls are crazy for me, they die for my mere look and you are thinking of avoiding me, just because I belong a rich family" he said.

I was about to reply when he continued "Before you stress your little brain about how I came to know what's running in that small head of yours, let me tell you, I've told this to you earlier as well, you are like an open book" he said chuckling.

"How do you always come to know what's in my mind" I asked him, all curious.

"May be because I want to understand you or I always know what is running in that pretty little head of yours" he said, teasing me.

I just smiled at him.

Akash, I think is one of the best person I've met in my life. He is so caring, genuine. If I hadn't talked to his dad today, I would've never come to know that he belong to such a rich family.

"I think I should give you lunch. It is already time and you need to take your medicines as well" I said to him.

"Yes, but before that, I need to go to the washroom" he said.

"I'll take you there" I said.

"Are you sure, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. If you want, we can call someone from the hospital staff" he said.

"No it's fine, I'll help you, come" I said.

I supported him through my shoulders to walk as his leg is still injured and he isn't able to walk properly.

Throughout I could feel his gaze on me. When I turned to him, I saw him smiling at me. Oh my god, he looks so good when he smiles. Now I know why girls are so fond of him.

When we reached the washroom, I saw him looking at me. When we entered he gestured to his shirt.

Confused, I asked " what happened?"

"I think you'll have to take my shirt out, I need to shower as well" he said.

Akash's POV

The look on her face was worth watching. She had turned a shade of red. I just wanted to laugh seeing the look of horror on her face.