IV. WORLD RELIGION

IV. WORLD RELIGION

ABRAHAMIC MONOTHEISTIC RELIGIONS: (This Religions believes to be originated from the bloodline and theology of 'Abraham')

• Judaism

It is one of the oldest Monotheistic Religions.

—similar to Christianity and Islam.

—a belief system from "bible" doctrine (old testament).

—Founder: Abraham (Jewish)

—Sacred Text: Iorah "the five books of Moses"

—Doctrines: (1)God exist, (2)God is perfect, (3)God has no physical body, (4)God is a Preceded all being and (5) God alone is to be the object of worship.

Sects: (1) Pharisees, (2) Sadducees (3) Essenes (4) Zealots

PHARISEES - holds Moral Obligation. Group of people that believes on world view and afterlife system.

SADDUCEES - remove from the evo of the world. Don't believe afterlife, not literal and more on politics.

Roman Authorities Essenes (waiting for the apocalypse)

ESSENES - the Messiah that will destroy the evil of the world.

Monastic Group; related to monks or monastery. Resembling or suggesting a monk or the life of a monk.

ZEALOTZ - smallest group who are true believer. Anti-roman; against Jews. Doomsday will be affected by their actions.

• Christianity

Is an Abrahamic Monotheistic Religion group, whose adherents believe that Jesus is the son of God. The logos and the saviour of humanity.

—begun as a Second temple Judaic sect in the 21st century in the Roman Province of Judea Jesus and their successors.

—Christianity and Christian ethics have played a prominent role in the shaping of Western Civilization.

—a leading influence on the development of western civilization in Europe during late antiquity and middle age.

—discovery: 15th-17th century. Spread into America, (sub-saharan) Africa, Oceania  and the world via missionary work and colonization.

—founder: Jesus

—Sacred Text: Bible (the fulfillment of the coming of the Messiah in old testament and the foundation of writtens in new testament)

sect: Catholic Church, Protestantism, Eastern Orthodox churches, Orientate Orthodox Restorationism, Independent Catholicism, and minor branches.

—related words: doctrines, scripture, God of Jewish, holy, Christ, holy spirit, trinity, creation, man, satan, angels, sin, salvation and last things occurence.

• Islam

Religion founded by Muhammad (600a.d) in Mecca, the holy city of Saudi Arabia|Only Muslim can live inside Mecca.

—Through meditation "Muhammad", the angel of the lord God send the message or Vision.

—book "sacred text: Qu'ran

—Surah (the chapter of Quran), Ayat (verse) and written in Arabic.

—Commandment or rules is the Five Pillars of Islam

—Muhammad was born in Mecca, migrated in Medina

Muslim is called to the people of Islam