Idk What To Call This

Mikan And Ibuki Live In The Very Center Of The Earth, Cool Right? Well It Wasnt Very Cool After Mikan And Ibuki Were Completely Split Up
Extremely Ooc But I Tried
(Mikan Is At Home Texting Ibuki, They Had Just Gotten Done Hanging Out, Mikan Considered It A Date, But Of Course She Didn't Tell Ibuki That. Mikan Wanted To Talk To Her A Bit More, So She Decided To Text Her)
babynursee: Hey Ibuki
hangintherr: Good Afternoooon!
babynursee: Um I Was Wondering If We Could Hang Out Again Sometime?
Mikan Is Trembling, What If Ibuki Gets Mad At Her, What If Ibuki Says No, What If-
hangintherr: Ibuki Would Love To Hang Out Again Sometime Soon!
babynursee: Oh Um Is There Any Specific Time, I Can Clear My Calender If You Want Me To
hangintherr: Ibuki Doesn't Care!
babynursee: Oh..
hangintherr: Ibuki Needs To Take A Shower, Bye Bye!
babynursee: Good Night Ibuki

Mikan Was Sitting In Her Room Thinking About Ibuki, She Hoped She'd Get To See Ibuki Again, Hopefully Sometime Soon, Mikan Just Sat There, Thinking About Ibuki, But Then Mikan Found Herself Very Tired, Changed Into Her Pajamas And Tried Her Best To Fall Asleep, Dreaming Of Ibuki.

But When She Woke Up, She Didn't Notice Any Texts From Ibuki, Normally She Gets The Usual "Good Nom-Nom-Nomming!" But Today Nothing There, Just Her Texts From The Other Night, Though Mikan Was Dissapointed, She Didn't Tell Ibuki, She Didn't Want Ibuki To Feel Like She Had To Talk To Her, Mikan Knew She Didn't, Mikan Thought She Didn't Deserve Ibuki, So She Found It Best Not To Pressure Her, Or, Well, Anyone.

Mikan Got Ready For School, As Usual Wearing Something Pink. She Was Early, Like Always, So She Thought To Watch The News For A Change.

News Lady:
The World Split In Half! IN HALF! We At The News Station Don't Know Why Yet, But We'll Tell You Soon, All School Is Cancelled. Please Send Info As Soon As You Gain It!
Mikan Then Remembered That Ibuki Lived Across The Street, Barely, But At Least A 2-3 Minute Walk To Mikans House From There, Mikan Realized She Might Be Split Up From Ibuki, She Ran Outside To Check, And Sure Enough There Was Ibukis House, She Could Recognize It Anywhere, Its August And She Still Has Her Christmas Lights Up, Anyway, On The Other Side Of The Tattered Earth, There It Was. Mikan Couldn't Do Anything With Ibuki! Mikan Ran Inside To Text Ibuki But She Never Responded. Mikan Couldn't Help It, She Was Crying Again. She Heard A Knock On The Door, Trying Her Best Not To Cry As Much, She Went To Open The Door, When She Did She Seen Two Familiar Faces Of Sonia And Chiaki.
Sonia: What Happened? Why Are You Crying Mikan?!
Chiaki: Hey, Did Someone Hurt You, Are You Alright?
Clearly Mikan Didn't Hide Her Sadness Very Well
Mikan: N-No I-I-I'm Fine I-
Mikan Stopped Trying, She Burst Into Tears Again.
Mikan: I-I Cant See I-I-I-Ibuki Anymore-mo-more A-and I-
Chiaki: Everything Will Be Ok, Don't Worry Mikan.
Sonia! Yeah! Its Fine, Don't Worry Mi-
Mikan: N-No! No! No! No! I-It's N-Not Fine I Need To See Ibuki- And, A-And-
Chiaki Grabbed Mikans Wrist And Led Her Into Mikans Room Witnout A Word, With The Other Hand She Motioned For Sonia To Follow.

Chiaki Sat Mikan On Her Bed, Sonia Sat Next To Them.

Sonia And Chiaki Spent The Night At Mikans House, Just Trying Their Best To Comfort Her, But She Wanted To See Ibuki, Ibuki Was The One Thing She Needed Right Now, Yet The One Thing She Couldn't Get.

604 Words