Elyse

"Hey baby, its time to get up, I made pancakes."

I weakly opened my eyes, then squeezed them tightly together, blinded by the light.

"Hey gorgeous," Benjamin muzzled in my neck, hugging my waist.

I wiggle resistantly and groaned in his chest, "Just five more minutes Ben."

"Nope. I guess I'll have to take you with me." He quickly grabbed my hips and flung me over his shoulder like a ragdoll and started to sprint down the stairs.

"BEN, OMG PUT ME DOWN!" I screeched.

He gently sat me on a white barstool, and went around the island bench to take a plate stacked with steaming pancakes. He placed the plate in front of me, then quickly slid to the pantry, his fingers searching for something. He grabbed nutella and maple syrup and plonked them aside the plate.

"Which would you prefer my lady", Benjamin asked with a cheeky grin on his face.

I looked up from the selection and looked in his eyes. They were clouded with hunger. I blushed and looked away, noticing a group of clothes spread across the tiles.

"Ben, you gotta stop shifting in the house," I groaned, jumping of the stool to gather the remnants of clothing.

As I stood up to place the clothes in the bin, I turned to face Ben's chest, breathing in his scent. I stifled a moan as Ben grabbed my hips and picked me up, placing me on the bench. His breathing was shallow in my ear.

"I would if I could, but I guess my inner wolf is rebellious" he darkly snickered.

I  grabbed his face with my hands, tracing his jaw. Benjamin's breathing sharpened, and he slowly placed his hands over mine, gently taking then over his face. My heart stung a bit, riddled with rejection.

"C'mon El, let's just get some breakfast in you" Ben whispered.

If only he knew. Breakfast couldn't saistfy my hunger. I wanted him.

Hey guyssss it's Mary! So how are you liking the story so far? If you are wondering why this is classed as mxm and this chapter is obviously not, it's because... Well.. I can't tell you! You'll just have to stay tuned to find out!! Thank you guys heaps for reading and I hope you are intrigued for what happened next.

P.S. I know this chapter was short, but we are just seeing if anyone liked it so we know if we should write more. Should we? Gah, idk :3

Latersss xx