『16』

For the sake of this chapter, the reader will have a boyfriend however, this does not apply to any previous or new chapters that were released or going to be released.
═══════════════

"It's just...you didn't suit my needs anymore."

"So you think by sleeping with another girl it'll make it all better? Are you fucking dumb (B/n)?"

"I don't get why you're so mad? All I did was kiss her—

(Y/n) didn't even let him finish that sentence, she smacked him. "I dare you to finish that dumbass sentence...Oh I only kissed her and fucked her brains out." (Y/n) said mocking the boy in front of her as he held his face. "You're such a bitch!" He was going to swing but (Y/n) isn't some weak girl and grabbed his hand, kicking him in the knees making him fall. "In case it hasn't hit your pea sized brain, we're over you stupid deformed piece of shit." (Y/n) said and threw the necklace he gave her at him as he groaned in pain on the floor.

(Y/n) wasn't even sad anymore, at first she was as insecurities were crawling up her back but it was quickly wiped off when she reminded herself she's beautiful and a miracle to her now ex-boyfriend. She smiled when she felt her phone vibrate, her classmates, her friends...they were always there for her and now she had to present the news to them.

                   ╔═══════════════╗
𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩/𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧:
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐬😳🤟🏻
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞: 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝟏-𝐀
                    ╚═══════════════╝

Ms. I'll steal your lover 💅🏻😩💖:Guess who got cheated on 🤪

Kirby's hotter sister 💅🏻:SORRY???

McBlasty Bitch 😤💥:HUHHHH!!?!??

Baby Bean 🥺💚:Oh no (Y/n)! Are you okay?

Ms. I'll steal your lover 💅🏻😩💖:Yea I broke it off obviously lol

Momo's-hoe 💜:Did you teach that ass a lesson?

Ms. I'll steal your lover 💅🏻😩💖:Yeah I did 🥳✌🏻️

Kermit 🐸:Good as you should

Five minutes pass...

Pika-bitch 😤⚡️:If I killed someone can yall like cover for me?

McBlasty Bitch 😤💥:The hell you do now Dunce-face

Pika-bitch 😤⚡️:I SAID WILL YOU COVER FOR ME 😡

Kirby's hotter sister 💅🏻:I can! 💕

Icy-Hot 😳✨:Yeah I can

Ms. I'll steal your lover 💅🏻😩💖:What did you do Pika?

Pika-bitch 😤⚡️:Nothing
.....yet

Dad of 1-A 🗿: DENKI AS A STUDENT OF CLASS 1-A I HOPE YOU DO NOT DO ANYTHING THAT WILL HARM YOU OR YOUR FELLOW CLASSMATES!

Pika-bitch 😤⚡️:I'm not gonna hurt myself...but..nvm

Ms. I'll steal your lover 💅🏻😩💖:Denki-babe don't do anything bad okay

Daddy 🥴🤙🏻: DO IT NO BALLS

Pika-bitch 😤⚡️:SAY LESS

Pika-bitch 😤⚡️has went offline!

Ms. I'll steal your lover 💅🏻😩💖:OH NO

Ms. I'll steal your lover 💅🏻 😩 💖 has went offline!

Flextape,,,but kinker 🥵:....Slide me a $20 and I'll help Denki 👀

McBlasty Bitch 😤💥:Do it tapearms and I'll give you $30 instead

Flextape,,,but kinker 🥵:Bet 🥴

              Flextape,,,but kinker 🥵 has went offline!

Daddy 🥴🤙🏻:I'll record it but Kirishima isn't gonna be happy

McBlasty Bitch 😤💥:I'll take care of Shitty Hair

Baby Bean 🥺💚:Kacchan! You shouldn't condone violence!

Kirby's hotter sister 💅🏻:Deku, just for this case maybe we can...just 👩🏻‍🦯👨🏻‍🦯

Baby Bean 🥺💚:I mean....👨🏻‍🦯

Kermit 🐸:As you should ✨

                         ═══════════════
"DENKI STOP HE'S NOT WORTH IT!"

"BITCH—"

"GET HIM OFF!"

Denki was punching (E/B/F) hard in the face, Mina was recording it while Sero was helping Denki. I was trying to get the boys off as I didn't want them in trouble with Mr. Aizawa, "Guys! Come on!" I yelled out as Sero just waved his hand, "One more punch then we'll stop!" He said as Denki punched (E/B/F) one last time and jumped off. "Nice and taken cared off." He said while dusting his hands off as Sero taped him up then walked next to Denki, swinging his arm around Denki's shoulder, "There ya go...beated his ass." Sero said and gave me his signature smile. "Okay let's go! I don't need you guys in trouble!" I said as Mina was laughing her ass off then started running, I grabbed the two boys wrists and ran to my dorm room.

"That was unmanly of you two! But....I'll let it slide since he cheated on you, (Y/n)." Kirishima said as he was sitting on my bed next to Midoriya, "I mean...you're okay right (Y/n)?"
"Oh hell yeah babe, I'm gucci." I said and smiled as Uraraka and Mina hugged me, "I hope the boys don't get into...to much trouble." I said as Bakugou grunted. "They'll be fine." He said as I sighed.

DING!

Flextape,,,but kinker 🥵:I lived bitch ✌🏻️

Pika-bitch 😤⚡️:Got off scratch free 🤪✋🏻

..."They're fine."
                        ═══════════════

Sorry for the random chapter about cheating...but I read a lot of books where the reader was too soft or girly for my liking when getting cheated on, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 💚