Figo

Everyone had gone home and Fay is hanging back on the couch. She burps loudly and rubs her full stomach.
Ziva looks at her and smiles, she is proud of her new friend. Sir loved her feeding tricks and she wants to stuff her friend again soon.

Sir Enters the room with a slender boy behind him. He grins and signals that the butler should take Fay with him. "Did you enjoy it dear" Sir takes my hand and straightens me gracefully.
I smile at him "certainly Sir". With those words he turns to the boy. "This one dear, become your feeder" There is silence for a moment as I look at him in shock. "But Sir .. I don't know .." He laughs before my sentence is complete and pulls me close "darling, you are my chosen one and Figo is going to give you the perfect body"

Fay was placed on the bed by the butler and looks up at him tired. "Waldo what's going on?" The butler turns and sighs "Sir found his Chosen One today"
Fay lifts her up and smiles "Then my feeling was right." She had sensed that Ziva was special but that this was going to happen was really good. Her friend could soon be exploring the world from both sides. something she could only dream of herself.

Sir takes us to the sleeping area. on the way up, he opens the door to Fay's room and signals me to enter. "sleep well princess tomorrow is your day" He leaves the room with the boy and locks it.
Fay gives me a playful look as she rubs her big belly. "You are really lucky, you know what an honor this is?" All I can answer is "oh my oh my"
I look scared at her "I don't know if I want to ..." I turn my head away and stare straight ahead. Fay takes my hand "you don't have to get any fatter, but try before you judge"
She puts her hand on my stomach and my hand on hers. "What feels better?" I smile and squeeze her soft belly fat "yours of course silly" we laugh together and fall asleep after hours of talking and laughing.

Somewhere a few rooms away a gentle breeze blows down the hall. Someone sneaks up the wide dark corridor and opens the door to a room. There is a short moan and then it goes quiet. The dark shadow leaves the house silently....