~Chapter one Lost and Forgotten~

~Foxy's POV~

The cold winter air filled my lungs, but they were already full of regret. I shuffled across the snow to the bunker, occasionally picking up some snow and throwing it back to the ground. How am I supposed to tell them I left Doggy for dead? Should I go back tommorow? I felt something follow me in the trees, yet I kept turning around and there was nothing, as if it were invisible.

~Half an hour later~

I finally reached the damned bunker, deep into the icy fields. I knocked, Zizzy, George, and the others were there to greet me, and then George asked
"H-Hey Foxy, where is Doggy? He said we could do snowball fights together..."
(Doggy and George got along well)
I sighed..
"George, he's gone, infected.. in the forest. I'm sorry.."
Everyone stared at me, like I was an anim- oh wait.. we are animals.. never mind, they stared at me like a crazed lunatic.
Zizzy then responded,
"So YOU left your lover in the forest to die?? You do know Doggy is the only one who knows how to use most of the things in here, right?"
I gulped, then turned around and slowly walked away, and I heard the door slam.

~Doggy's POV~

I have little control over my body, Bunny, Willow and Pony have taken most of it over, and I want to do one last thing..
I went into one of the shacks, opened a drawer and took a picture of Foxy out.. I would have cried, but I don't have much control of myself. Now I am eternally stuck here in the forest, as Foxy left me behind.

~An hour later~

I wonder why Bunny is keeping me in the forest, but it's weird, and I want to go to the bunker, yet I will infect everyone there. I was up at the watch tower probably to see if anyone is coming when I heard the gate down below open, and there he was, my wonderful friend, Foxy.
I wanted to go and hug him, really, but I knew I would infect him. I tried to hold back but by now I had no control. As I jumped down, straight onto Foxy he screamed and tried to push me off but I clung onto him. Even though I had no control, I still tried to get away before he eventually stabbed me in the stomach, causing me to pass out from blood loss, right before I closed my eyes, I could hear Bunny.
"NO! NO! NO! NO! WHY WONT YOU EVER JUST DIE?!"
Then a bit of sobbing,

~Then silence.~