7

Alphys cheered in joy, "Thank you so much guys! Is there anything I should keep out?" Lust snuggled more into Blues arm, falling asleep despite just waking up. "How about I tell you and her about the multiverse? That seems easier than any other option. We should also invite Carrot and have him bring Red and Edge as proof." Blue continued muttering mostly to himself as Alphys was amazed at how smart and calculated Blue was. She knew he was intelligent as he could keep up with what all Undyne said but she didn't just how smart he was and how good at strategizing he was.

Lust had fallen asleep by now and Blue moved him into his lap. "It would be great if you explained Blue! Would be alright if we asked questions too? You can of course not answer if you don't want to!" Blue nodded, "Yeah I don't mind. Want to go to Undynes lab now and wait for me and Carrot?" Alphys jumped up excitedly, "Yeah! See you later Blue!" Al ran out the door yelling happily. Blue took Lust back to his room and laid them both down under the newly clean covers to their bed and Blue grabbed his phone, opening it and going to his messages.

In the stars group chat was a new message, an image. Blue tapped on the chat and saw a picture of Ink and Dream tied and beaten in a basement against a wall. In a corner just barely in shot were Error and Cross who were tied up and on the ground. Blue facepalmed and sighed before getting out of bed and writing a note for Lust. Blue quickly teleported outside the lab and slid a note under the door saying that they would talk in the evening. Once he let go of the note he teleported outside Nightmares castle, where he would probably find his friends and if not would get some help from them.

Blue was pissed, his friends were taken and beaten and so were their lovers. The attackers could be trying to get Blue and L or the other stars and Blue would not stand for that. As such his eye lights were white circles and his voice was demanding and not anything like the innocent facade he put up when he told the ones guarding the gate to open it. Fearing Blue they listened and one walked with him, telling others he caught Blue and was taking him to Nightmare to see what to do with him. When they were outside Nightmares throne room the guard bowed to Blue and left.

Blue didn't even bother knocking and entered the throne room making Nightmare jump up, prepared to fight until he noticed the look on Blue. He had that look of no fear and pure anger in his eyes though he behaved rather calmly. "Nightmare do you know where Error and Cross are?" Nightmare cocked his head and sat down on his throne, complying with Blue, "They should be in the castle probably in the kitchen. You should have passed it on your way here and heard them fighting about what chocolate is best." Blue growled quietly, "Shit. If not you then another AU but none would dare. So another multiverse? But which one?" Nightmare walked up to Blue and looked at the one equal to his hight, "What happened?"

Despite how Nightmare acted he cared for his crew, well the more important ones anyway like Error, Cross, Dust, and Killer. He was concerned for those he called family and used a darker tone when he asked Blue his question. Blue opened his phone and showed the photo, "Have any clues? If the person or people took these four they might try to take me and L, or even you and Killer." Nightmare thought for a moment as they both stared at the photo. Killer joined them as he had been standing next to Nightmares thone the entire time. He pointed out a sliver of gold in a corner of the photo, "What's that?" Nightmare stared at the gold sliver and hummed in defeat as he didn't know. Blue however recognized it immediately, "Dreamswap castle it is then."

Nightmare and Killer looked confused as Blue took his phone back and started typing on it, "Dreamswap is a different multiverse. There Dream a golden apple and grew golden wings. Just a warning when we go there, the Star Sans' are cruel even to each other. Their Blue poisoned Dreams tea one time and abuses their Error." They remained quiet though questioned how Blue knew this information. Blue stopped typing on his phone and grabbed both of their hands before teleporting them into a room that looked similar to the star's base though darker toned.