Your Touch Changed Me 👩‍❤️‍👨 Part :- 8

Your Touch changed me 💘

~~|| Part : 8 ||~~

Sanskar 's become teary...He never think that his father will say this ever...He literally surprised very much,, he can't believe himself that he heard right or wrong..

Durga Prasad : Hey...you Both are standing silent...😟 say something.. and my  son where is your smile ?

Abhi bhi mukh latka kar khari hai 😞

here I'm thinking about your happiness and you are standing with sad pale face 😔

Sanskar : papa... i lost her 😫 i Don't know where she is 😥😧

Durga prasad : 😂😂 for this only you are Sad... i believe my son surely find out her because my son never learn to lose ☺

By the way first you change you dress...look at yourself.. Apply medicine in the hurt places in your body...

Oye... chandu...what are you standing here like Statue ?? what are you seeing ??

Go and make breakfast...

my son need  strength ☺☺ after all he is going for a important mission 😅😅

Chandu : ji Babuji... hum jaldi se breakfast banati hu...

Durga prasad : Jao beta...you come to be fresh..

Sanskar goes...

Durga prasad sits on the Sofa with angry face...

Annapurna keeps her hand on Durga prasad 's forehead..

Durgaprasad feels irritate..

Durgaprasad : what are you doing ??

Annapurna : I'm seeing that are you okay or you have fever..

From the time of your arrival,,you are only saying rubbish 😣 you know who is swara ??

Durgaprasad (silently )Issh..!! silence please..!! low your voice..

what you think that I'm in abroad so i can't know about that what is happing here...😡 your husband is not so fool 😬 in my absence what happened here i knew everything.. Don't need to explain me about swara and don't need to brief about her character certificate..

Annapurna (shockingly ) You knew 😮😮 everything..

Durgaprasad : I'm become the owner of million core money without any brain just 😣😠 what you thought ?? i have supreme Brain 😄 for which I'm a successful famous Business man in abroad too..

and what you did ?? For that girl you spoiled your relationship with your son 😡😡

Brainless woman 😡

Sanskar is coming...!! act Normal...

Durgaprasad : Sanskar... you came my son... let's we take Breakfast after many times..
Annapurna : Sorry.. my Son...i did wrong with Swara but i promise now I look after her like her mother and i shall accept her from my heart as your wife and the Daughter in law of this house...Please... you take back her soon..😩

Durgaprasad : ye hui na baat...There is nothing big than the happiness of our son...

chandu...!! come fast...what you made ?? come...come....

Chandu (from kitchen ) : ji Babu... I'm coming...

In the Breakfast Table..

Durgaprasad.. Annapurna and sanskar sits down...

Annapurna : Today my family is together... opps...!! swara will come and then it will be fully completed..

Sanskar remembers the moment when he feed swara by his hand and how she eats like a little Baby..