Chapter 5

"Woah! Your eye looks like a mirror!" Tubbo mentioned to Dream, Dream laughed at that, "Yeah I suppose it does... There's a reason for that though." Turning to the teenager, he closes his Fractured eye, 

So can I tell? - Dream

Sure why not. - Nightmare

*I'm fine with it...* - Daydream

<3 Sure! It won't do if your crush doesn't know -<3 - Fantasy

~ There's a good chance they won't leave you ~ - Vision

They'll just leave you like they left me... - Delusion

(( Delusion... That's not why they left )) - Lucid Dream

Thanks, I'm sure... they'll accept me. At least I know Bad will.

Good was fine with it, and he's an Ass. Bad has Good too. - Nightmare

<3 You shouldn't talk like that about your Love~ Nightmare <3 - Fantasy

Shut it. Simp. - Nightmare

Dream opens his eyes again, "Can you show them?" he asks the Teenager.

The Teenager nods, (All photos here belong to Coal_cipher on Twitter)

"What the..." George gapes, Bad whips around to look at Dream, "You have more than one?!" he whispers into Dream's ear, Dream smiles, "Those two aren't the only ones."

The others stared at Dream, "Who are they?" Techno asks, I feel as if there is more to this than just other "Dreams". Dream sighs, "I knew someone would catch on." Dream cups his eye, "Each one of them are a Persona expanded from personalities that make up 'Clay' since Clay was such a complex, unknown variable."

Wilbur catching on asks, "Dream what emotions are you expanded on?" Dream eyes widen, "Huh I thought you'd assume what one I was, But I suppose I'm the base, I have a bit of each of them in me, along with a base personality of 'Clay'." 

Tommy pokes Dream in the cheek to get his attention, "What are they like? and how many are there?" Dream hums, deciding whether to tell him or not.

"I'll tell you about them when they all have been shown, but for now DayDream is kind of like Niki, he's mostly soft spoken, he's the best builder, but when it comes to his friends and what he believes in and wants he can be snappy." Dream laughs remembering all the times DayDream utterly destroyed Nightmare or Delusion for speaking bad about his friends.

"Nightmare on the other hand is an Asshole," RUDE "He's an Unstable sadistic little shit who despite not hesitating to take down any ego or over-confidence you have, he does care for his friends." True. Dream smiles.

The others looked interested, "So Nightmare feeds into your psychotic-ness?" Asks Sapnap, amused, Dream just smiles.

The others shiver.

Dream freezes, I don't particularly want them to find out what I get from Lucid

Dream freezes, I don't particularly want them to find out what I get from Lucid... "Who are they?" urges Tubbo for Dream to answer, "Vision is very analytical in a way, he always has a strategy for the future, a -heh- vision for the future you could say." Dream tilts his head, "He expands on my Analytical side." 

there was nothing much more to say or ask about Vision, "What about Lucid Dream?" Techno asks, narrowing his eyes in concern and suspicion when Dream flinches, "Lucid... he's manipulative." Dream turns away from everyone.

"He dictates everything, with help from Vision he controls his friends... It doesn't mean he's bad he just... he doesn't want his friends to be hurt." Dream shakes his head, "I've never completely manipulated a series of events, but I admit to manipulating certain events in my favor..."

The others pause at that before Techno whispers asking Tommy to move over for a moment, Techno pulls Dream against him, "I'm not too good at the comforting people thing, But you're our friend and even if you did manipulate certain things, I doubt they were for selfish reasons."

Dream froze at that, then melted into the embrace, "Thanks..." He mutters, embarrassed.

Bad coos at the two, George and Sapnap snickered, knowing of the crush they had on the other.

Tommy fake gagged while Tubbo just smiled happily for the two, Wilbur smiled softly as well, Skeppy just shakes his head. (I THINK I'VE BEEN NEGLECTING SKEPPY.)

'Alright' says the teenager, 'these are the last two.'

The others just blinked, Techno blushed slightly at Fantasy (Cause they are pretty much Dream it ain't weird

The others just blinked, Techno blushed slightly at Fantasy (Cause they are pretty much Dream it ain't weird.) Dream snorted, "Fantasy and Delusion." he introduced, "Fantasy is... a Simp and a pervert pretty much," laughing slightly, "But he stems from my love, lust and trust, my desires too I suppose." Dream's eyes flicked to Techno, before mentally shaking himself.

"Fantasy despite his namesake, is realistic, but he's a big Dreamer." Dream scrunches his nose at Delusion, "Delusion is... insanity I suppose, he's... parts of me I don't like to talk about..." Dream curls further into Techno's chest.

Techno's calloused hand curls through Dream's soft long hair.

"I'm going to put him to sleep for now." the teenager says,

After a couple seconds all you can hear is the Soft snores of the sleeping blonde.

The teenager turns to the screen, 'Please recommend some fanart, whether it be a ship art, angst or others.'