i was in the grass a day early so i tracked down this tobi guy, he find me, "your looking for me your?"he said.

he sounds like a child."Tobi?"i said curiously.

"yes, i am Tobi, you wanna peek under my mask."

"ah sure."i said

he took his mask of and he had one eye and it was a sharingon, and his faces was hard mangled "all right. lets get you back to the hide out, Tobi "i said.

"okay."

i teleported him to the hide out, then i dump my akastuki gear and wore my normal clothes and set up camp.

....

i hide in the wood, waiting for mid day to came, yamato, came out in his wood transformation, and naruto sakura and that root boy i sensed. well this should be fun. i watched karbto and ormaicmra was near, i watched this play out karbto swing yamato catches him in a wood style, naruto shows so does ormaicmra, "wood style banged vines."i chanted.

ormaicmra smiled, "i didn't know you could do this jutsu."he laughed.

"that wasn't me. "he said confused.

i used my swift release to flick beside him, "no it was me."i snapped.

"lea those eyes aren't yours, "

i wasn't here to muck round, "what is she doing here?" Sakura said confused.

"i bugged the akastuki hides know your enemy."i said.

i looked at karbto and trapped him to. then karbto slap a seal, it done nothing. "what was that suppose to do?" i laughed.

"its not working."karbto said.

then naruto went up to ormaicmra "wheres sasuke."

"my boy sasuke left get over it."he said.

i slammed a punch into his skull, the vines broke and he went flying, Yamato looked surprise at the power i could produce now, i follow the trail of damage trees, i sense the trail nine coming threw, i turned around a faced it "7 tails?"i said.

it rawed at me i used my sharingon on him, he lifted off the ground and snapped back, and i grab the tails and swung him around he smacked into the trees, and i pinned him by his neck. " how is she doing that? " root boy ask

"wood style, demon cell." i chanted.

the wood locked him in place, i got off him, "Lea wait." yamato yelled

"what? i have a snake to kill, i need some new boots

" i said.

"what the hell happened to you. "

i smiled and run off to the direction of ormaicmra, he was getting up, "scared old man?"i said.  

"the akastuki changed you."

"you screwed me up. they given me something to work with "i laughed.

i pulled out my sword summoning, threw kidas i stole "lightening style black thunder dragon!" i stab the blades into the ground.

it ripped threw the grounded, and it hit him, i wasn't going to kill him, i pointed my sword at his neck, "now old man, if i see you again, your dead."i said

he was about to pee himself, "now root boy, you follow this wanker. idiot im out. "i said.

i unsummoned my swords. and walked off i saw yamato in the tree i jump up, "that root boy, is going with him, your orders?" i asked.