Chapter 32

Salam.
Remember me in your dua as always ❤️🤧
I've got a killer headache but I'm still going to do my best to give y'all a cool chapter.
Anyways enjoy.
Dedicated to Marinette6566 ❤️❤️
******************************************

Unknown POV

La Yumkin Aikhtiraquh Prison(The Impenetrable)
Location: Unknown.

He hated being dragged. He had stayed out of everyone's way since he arrived because he didn't fancy dying here before his time. Where was here? It was a prison...no...hell. And there was no way out.

Where they surrounded by water or land? Where they in the middle of the air? Was the sun even around anymore? From the other inmates, it was. But he hadn't seen it since he arrived. He was seen as a big threat.

No one came here awake. This prison held the country's biggest threats so all measures were taken to ensure no one broke in and breaking out was out of the question.

But he was 80% sure they had used a ship during some part of the journey. Because during his induced sleep, he had felt sea sick.

So in conclusion, the prison was located offshore on probably a deserted island no one knew of.
Since he also refused to give out any information on anything he had been left to live without seeing the sun or the sky until he broke. But that wasn't going to happen. Too many things at stake to break.

But now, a couple of henchmen were dragging him to God knows where because God knows who wanted to see him.
He didn't come here to make friends. Especially someone in the same predicament as him. Or worse.

He thought not seeing the sun and sky was bad. But where they were going to...whoever was in there must have done something really bad.

They stopped when they got to a locked door. This place was like three stories below his floor. Such high security for one person. A guard came into his view.

"He has 5 minutes." He quipped.

"He's stupid for using his 5-year-make-a-wish to see another prisoner." He added.

One man by him grunted his annoyance and the other ignored the guard.

So the prison system wasn't that bad too. Every prisoner had a cell equipped with necessary stuff like a washroom and an eating area. Food was provided three times daily and it was actually good food. The prisoners who had been there for more than 20 years had said changes had come to the prison about a decade ago. And even though they were the biggest threats, they were treated humanely.

He didn't care. All he cared about was why someone would be stupid enough to use such a privilege to see him. That privilege was given to prisoners every five years. Each prisoner got to ask for one thing they wanted...as long as it was reasonable and could be provided in the walls of the prison.

Most people asked to call their family. Some sent letters. Others asked for special food. Others asked to see the sun. But whoever this mad man was, asked for him.
Well isn't that dumb.

The iron door finally opened up to them, then the iron bars rose up.

They came face to face with another door which opened after the guard scanned his eyes, voice and fingerprints. Before swiping his batch.

You would think you could kill one guard and escape? No. These systems could tell if the person was alive or dead. And if they were being held hostage, it would show in their voices as it shook. Technology.