Chapter 1
______

  Harry was lounging on his favourite armchair in one of his luxury penthouses. It was actually a Muggle penthouse, because he had left the Wizarding World six years ago. You see, when a horcrux container is destroyed, that soul piece rejoins the main one, so when the person is finally killed, they won't have any anchors. This made total sense to Harry, since the soul piece in the container wouldn't be able to leave because of the other bits of soul. He probably shouldn't be referring to souls as bits, but 'oh well', he thought, shrugging to himself.

Anyway, what Harry hadn't realised was that he himself was a horcrux, and dear old Dumbledore had neglected to enlighten him that fact. Therefore, Voldemort was still unable to die without Harry dying, and Harry couldn't die because he had accidentally become the Master of Death - not literally a 'master' but rather a sort of 'companion'.

(Death himself was actually a rather entertaining entity, and often popped in to visit him. If he was honest, Harry looked forward to those days, especially if they went on a fun outing, like that time Death pretended to be a human and they tricked the press into thinking he was Harry's girlfriend.)

Voldy's soul had merged with Harry's, due to it being there since an extremely young age, and so they had no choice but to agree to a truce. Both having sworn oaths not to harm the other, and therefore neutralising the prophecy, they parted ways (kind of?) amiably -Voldemort to take over the Muggle world instead, -Harry finding that he didn't care as much about muggles as he did before Dumbledore died (hmmn, suspicious)- and Harry to help rebuild Hogwarts.

He did actually do that, for a whole year in fact, until his 'friends' found out that he had let the Dark Lord go. They then turned on him, completely unexpectedly, leaving Harry feeling immensely betrayed. Apparently, 7 years of friendship and loyalty meant nothing to them. He supposed that it was to be expected, seeing as Ron had always had a jealous streak, and Hermione would always back him up. It didn't stop him from being upset though.

He probably shouldn't have let him go, but Voldemort, no, Tom was so charming and seemed completely sincere when he said he wouldnt cause trouble. When the Killing Curse had rebounded back there in the forest, leaving Tom sane and looking like he did before, Harry nearly fell over in shock. He was gorgeous. With dark brown hair swept to one side, serious blue eyes and a chiselled jaw, he was practically the epitome of a Greek god. The 'Boy-who-Lived', dare he admit it, actually squealed like Lavender Brown when she saw a cute dress. He still couldnt get over the fact that Voldemort had been so hot when he was younger. He legit wanted to kiss him right there.

Ahem, ignoring that, -what was he thinking about again?- ah yes, Ron and Hermione. With the help of the press, they had effectively forced him out of the Wizarding World. He just couldn't deal with the hate. He tried to hide out in one of the properties he had inherited, yes, that was a thing, but he didn't like staying cooped up in there. The Black Manor had large grounds and even a small cottage there along with the main Manor house, and Harry enjoyed working with the house elves there to fix them up and restore it to it's former glory. Of course, it was all warded to the hilt, no one could possibly even pass the forest outside. He was lonely though, and wanted a fresh start, so he moved to the Muggle world, leaving Easy, Peasy, Lemon and Squeezy to take care of the beautiful area.

Eventually, after about a year of hard working, he made a name for himself as a singer-songwriter, famous for his amazing special effects in his concerts.

Meanwhile, it seemed Tom had also been productive -would that count as productive?- as a few years ago, there were huge speculations about a ruthless but kind -would it be kind?- assasin/mercenary who went by 'The Dark Lord'.