Chapter 1

It's ma birthday ARMY!

The plot is bit complex, but it's fun to read, at least I think it is...Lol.

So, here I post my brand new story. Get ready for the fun ride with Bangtan and the trio women you enjoyed reading in Love Will Remember.

***

Vinora—a combination of bright purple, red and blue logo stood proud against the pristine walls of the reception area. Warm colors, indoor plants, fancy chandeliers, spacious waiting area with a 88-inch Samsung QLED TV mounted on a wall, fancy artificial fountain that was home to twenty-five koi fishes, the place was a dream to many.

"Good morning, Mr. Park."

Park Jimin nodded curtly in response to a greeting as he stormed through the front doors of his work place. He adjusted the Bluetooth headset as his Gucci boots clicked along the shiny marble floors. Many eyes turned his way when he walked past the main reception area to the VIP elevator dedicated for the top management. Once again, he ignored the gazes and greetings thrown his way, focusing to reign in his boiling anger on the speaker at the opposite end of the phone.

"I'd like to see you try Mr. Wang. She is a twenty-seven year old independent woman. My father stopped being her guardian when she turned eighteen," he gritted through his clenched teeth as he stepped into the elevator.

Ben, his twenty-five-year-old assistant followed after him. Jimin glared at his image on the mirror as the doors closed. His brows were pinched together, hands pushed deep inside his pocket while his assistant pressed the button to the desired floor.

"Like I said, my father has retired and I do not keep tabs on his former clients."

The elevator rose up with a familiar ding. The numbers blinked at him as he listened to the gibberish of the attorney. The more he listened the more his urge to punch that unknown face grew. Now he wasn't a violent person and never had he ever hurt someone in the past couple of years. Well, he liked to think he matured enough to put his bad boy persona aside after graduating university. He now used words instead of fists. But today he contemplated throwing hands. Too bad, he can't hit someone over the phone.

The elevator opened and warmth enveloped him when he stepped into the Zen inspired office space in the fifty-fifth floor—the one of a kind in the entire building. It was as if he stepped into a different universe altogether. His assistant stayed back in the elevator, knowing better than to follow him here, especially in his current state of mood. He checked his wristwatch. It was only eight-thirty a.m. Katy should be here to feed her koi fishes.

Usually, the atmosphere would ease his nerves and calm his mind. But today, it wasn't working. Park Jimin was generally cool headed—at least recently he was matured enough to act like one—an absolute sweetheart. But there were times he lost his cool—which was majority of the time—he got better in controlling his temper after enrolling to become a law graduate.

So there were only a few things or situations that could make the new Park Jimin furious—situations that involved his friends. The last time he felt this way was almost a year ago after his best friend since childhood fucked up big time in Vegas. Mr. Wang, the attorney representing the Jeon Corporation had successfully set him off with a simple phone call this morning.

"So I've heard," he didn't bother to hide the disdain in his voice, then sighed. As much as he despised this conversation, he also knew he couldn't let his personal preference interfere. "I'll try to contact her. If she's willing...I'll let you know."

Jimin didn't wait for Wang's response before he disconnected the call, set the phone on 'do not disturb' mode and pushed it into his pocket.

The pop music grew louder when he crossed the reception area and into the waiting area. One would think the owner of the office would have a soft flute music playing in the background to set the ambience. In reality, the Lady Gaga singing Stupid Love was the last thing one would expect to hear in a Zen style office. But that was the thing about his friends. They were odd and come with all weird tastes with stuff like this. Life never got boring with them.