Mary Margaret x Graham

"You look beautiful today Ms. Blanchard." Graham's Irish accent filled the empty class room.

Marry Margaret spun around leaning against her desk. "You're not supposed to be here." She exclaimed in a hushed tone. A small smile on her face.

He softly closed and locked the door behind himself, "No one needs to know."

Her smile spread as she motioned for him to come closer. He walked over to her and put his hands on her hips pulled their bodies flushed against each other and kissed her.

Their lips pressed together, both of them growing hotter from the risk and excitement of the setting. They had never done anything like this before.

Mary Margaret pulled away and sat up onto the desk pulling up her skirt. "We need to make this quick."

"Not a problem." He pulled her pantyhose and underwear. Then slipped a finger into her already soaking wet body. She let out a strangled moan and threw her head back as he began to pump his fingers in and out of her.

With his free hand, he pulled himself free and started stoking himself. Then he lined them up and slipped in.

He grabbed her hips to help set a pace. Her hand slipped between their bodies as she began to massage her clit.

"God. You are so hot." Graham breathed into her ear. His voice sent shivers down her spine and made the hair on the back on her neck stand up.

"Please..." She whispered. Hoping he would get the message and keep talking to her.

"So warm and so wet."

Mary Margaret did everything she could to not moan out loud. Her body was tingling as she was growing closer and closer.

"You're so perfect. Your body..." he ran a hand along her side, "so perfect. Every bit."

"I'm gonna..." her breath was getting heavier, "I'm about to finish."

"Cum for me."

That's all she needed. His voice. She pushed her face into his shoulder to muffle the cries of pleasure. Her entire body shook. How did he always do this to her?

When she was done she leaned back and looked up at him. He was sweating and looked concentrated. His right hand slid up her body to grasp her breast. Then the hand slid behind her back, pulling her into a passionate kiss. Soon she could feel the heat filling her.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"For?" He asked, giving her a little kiss and then pulling away.

"Just thank you." She smiled pulling up her panties and pantyhose.

He tucked himself away and gave her another kiss, this time on the cheek. "You're welcome."