Chapter 8

Scarlett's POV

I woke up late and my alarm clock didnt set.I quickly fix myself and i surely that all i needed was complete.(A/Nsorry i wasnt on mood to say the details)i was wearing a tight tee shirt and a black skirt which is a above the knee length and i was wearing a boots with heels cause after school i will meet amanda.
I woke out of the building and i drove to school.
When i reach school i saw chris with a girl and same height as me.And they were at my locker i think their flirting but i dont care.
I walk to my locker and i pull out my books. Then i heard chris calling me but i ignored it and i close my locker and walk to science.
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
The school was over and im here waiting for amanda to come cause we have this "Shopping Mode" today cause its friday and its the party day.
I was at the parking lot checking at my phone waiting for her to text.
Then i feel someone that sit beside me.
I looked at the person that i was sitting beside and its Jeremy
"Hey"i said
"Hey why didnt you go to school yesterday??"he asked.
"I have a work"i said
"Ohh...So are you going at the party later??"he asked
"Yeah you??"i asked
"Well i will going there too"he said
"You see you there"he said
"yeah"i said and he started to walk away
"How can i find you??"i yelled and he stopped to walk and turned around to me
"You will see me in a hotdog costume later"he said and he make me laugh.

Chris' POV

Why would she laugh at that joke?? it isnt even funny though
Is she make me jealous??Is she know about my feelings?? I think no.
"Scarlett"i called her and she turned to me.
Her face turns to happy to angry mode. Why??
I walked towards her
"Hey"i said
"Hey"She said
"Are you going to the party later?"i asked her
"Yeah"she said
Then there was silence between us
"Why were you talking to him??"i asked
"Ohh....Hes my friend"she said with a smile
"Since?"i asked
"Why do you asked?"she said
"Nothing"i said
"I bettergo now"she said and walked to her motorcycle and drove out.
I then saw tom and jamie
"so are you gonna go to the party?"tom asked
"yeah"i said
"Then lets go get ready we dont want to be unattarctive at girls"jamie said and we both go to our own cars and drove home to get ready

Scarlett's POV

I went to my apartment and i saw amanda there sitting at my couch.
"How do you get inside"i asked her and i sit beside her
"Remember you gave me another key??"she said
"Sorry i just forgot"i said
"Well its ok"she said
"So are we going to ready to the party?"i asked
"Yeah so lets go to your room."she said and we went to the my room

"So are we didnt go shopping??"i asked
"No cause i shopping our clothes all by myself"she said
"Thank you amanda"i said and i hug her
"Welcome"she said and pull away from our hug and we started to get ready
(A/N their dresses were in the pic)
when we finish dressing. I put some black eyeliner,eye shadow and a light pink lipstick. While amanda put some black eyeliner,eyeshadow,light pink blush on and a lipgloss.
I was wearing a black sleeveless dress that has space in the stomach so it can see when you wear it. And it was a above the knee length and i was in a black high heels.
While amanda wear a dark sparkle pink dress which is above the knee length and she partned it with a dark sparkle pink tuxedo and she wear a red high heels.
We were ready for the party.
We walk out of the building and went to amanda's white range rover.

When we walked in the party. We smelled the beers and the vodka all over the place. And that place was a mansion.
Amanda get some vodka and i just nod.
I went at the back of the mansion and sit at the black bench which is outside of the mansion.
I sat there staring at the stars hoping this night will go well.
Then i felt a hands that cover my eyes.
"Amanda its not funny"i said and tried to removed the hand
"Hmmpp its not your friend"the voice said
"Jeremy"i said and there was no hands of my eyes.
He sat down next to me and he stared at me.I just looked and at the stars and i looked at him
"Why do you look at me??"i asked.
"You looked beautiful tonight"he said still looking at my eyes.
"Mr Renner are you flirting with me?"i asked with a smirked
"What if i do ms Johansson??"he said and leaned at the bench.
"Jeremy stop joking at me"i said
"Im not joking at you scarlett"he said.

Chris's POV
I was outside of the mansion trying to find a place where there is a silent.Then i saw a two person talking to each other.The boy is wearing a grey tee shirt and a jeans, while the girl was wearing a black sleeveless dress.Then i recognize the girl.It was scarlett.She was talking to some guy i dont know because he is not facing me.I was walking towards her.
"Scarlett"i yelled while walking towards her. She start to search and her eyes lamd at me. She start to recognize me when she recognize me.She stand up with a smile on her face.
"Hey"i said and looked at her eyes.
"Hey"she said and the guy stand up beside her.
I just looked at the guy start recognizing him.Its hard to recognize the guy cause its bit dark but thank to the postlight i saw the face of the guy.
And its Jeremy.
The guy that always talking to scar.I just looked at him and the silence start to fill us and its awkward.
"Umm..Chris this is jeremy renner.My friend."she said
"Nice to meet you"i said put out my hand and he put out his hand and we shake our hands.
"Umm....So chris why you were here??"she asked nervouslly.And she thinks there was a war going between jeremy and i.
I free his and and i put my arms around of scar. and pulled her to my side
I dont want to see jeremy making his moved to scarlett so i started my moved.
"I was here to party.Is that bad??"i asked with a smile.
I looked at her eyes.
"No but its just.....nevermind"she said. and she start make fake smile.
"I better go now i think amanda's waiting for me inside."she said snd kiss my cheeks.
Godddddd!!!!!!I start blushing but i quickly hide it.I saw jeremy start to jealous.
She walked away but went back and kiss jeremy's cheek. And she walk off.
"You think you will get her by being just silent guy there and waiting for miracle??"jeremy said.
"I didnt think that i will get her by that way.But do you think that you will get her by talking to her and be her 'super bestfriend'??"i said
"Yes and i will get her by that"he said
"I think thats no.She know me for so long and i know her so long so i think she can love me"i asked
"Urgghhhh...I will get her no matter what"he said and walked off.
I walked in and saw a pool of a people who dancing and partying.I walk to the small bar where i saw tom and jamie drinking.
"Hey"i said
"Hey"they said
"So have you drink anything here"tom said while drinkng his vodka
"Not yet but i will drink later"i said
"Can i just excuse for a moment??? I will search for a girl tonight"jamie said we just nodded and he walked off
"I will search for a girl too"tom said and walked off.
I would say that they were both player but they were serious at love when it comes to me.
Jamie were the best advicer of mine while Tom is a best player and the 2nd best advicer.
While me.I havent got a girlfriend since i broke up to my ex- 2yrs ago.I wasnt a player like my friends. I dont play girls just like my friends i just bully some guy.I was drinking 6 bottles of vodka but im not drunk.Then i saw scarlett walking towards the small bar.

Scarlett's POV
I was walking towards the bar and i saw chris there.Drinking vodka.
I wasnt drunk. I was drinking 6 cup of vodka but still i wasnt drunk.I ordered vodka and i drink.I felt chris' eyes looking at me.I looked at him stared at his eyes.
"What???"i asked
"Nothing"he said drinking his vodka.
I drink my vodka and the silence start
"Are you ok with jeremy???"he asked breaking the silence.
I looked at him and drink my vodka before i reply to his question.
"Yes why???"i asked him
"I just think that you were ok with him than me"he said.
I just looked at him blankly.Is he jealous???.
"Before you answer it. Can we talked this outside??"he said. I nodded.
We walked outside and sit beside of his car.He get some beer for me and for him.
"So why were you think that he was ok than you???"i asked him.Drinking my beer.
"You were so happy when you were with him than me"he said
"Are you jealous at him??"i asked a bit drunk.
"Yes i was jealous about him cause you were so happy when you were with him than me and you were enjoying with him than me."he said a bit hurt.
"Why???You didnt love though and you do care about me as friends but its wrong to jealous at the guy's friend of your friend."i said drinking the beer.

Chris's POV
It hit me like a truck. I know shes drunk but all of her words still were on purpose.
"Can you explain that???"she asked.Looking at me. This was my fear.My fear to tell her my true feelings.
"I....I think....."i stopped. Its hard to tell her and find a word to tell my feelings about.
I dont have a choice so i kiss her.
She was shocked at first but she kissed me back.I dont expect that.I run my hands to her waist and pulled her closer to mine.Her hand snake into my neck.
I taste her lips which is like strawberrys.I pulled away because i needed a air.I looked at her.
"Im so sorry.I didnt mean it."she says and run to her motor and drove away from me.
What have you done??,?