PREFRENCE #19 - 💎FINISHED+UPDATED💎 -

You die (your there kid) Part 2 obviously dark angst

McGee (You are 3) - You, your dad and pops had decided to go on a road trip! And you were very very excited! You were 3 and the furthest you had been away from home was 50 miles, to the office, so when you were told you going all around the place you were so excited! Your dad had even gotten you a new big fluffy blanket for the trip, it was baby yellow and had some cartoon animals all over it, you had refused to leave it anywhere but your arms. Unknown to you, your dad's had planned to go to Disney land half way through the trip! Well, you were ment to anyway. You never actually made it there. No-one did. You had gotten in the car at around midnight on Thursday, so you were fast asleep, and thankfully never woke up. That was one plus side. You never felt the pain. You never heard your dad's screaming. Never felt them shake your body hoping you would wake up. Never heard your pops blaming himself for the crash. Never saw how depressed your dad got with you around. Never saw the pain everyone else went through. Never had to see your dad hanging there, from a noose. Never heard the gun shot go off that killed your pops. You had gone to sleep excited, cuddling into your new blanket, ready to head on a road trip. And you never even got to see anything. And while everyone mourned for you, and for Tony, and for McGee, you were all finally at peace, and together once more.

Tony (You are 15) - It wasn't your fault. Your father's never blamed you. Tony and Jimmy never blamed you. Abby, McGee, Gibbs, Ducky, Bishop, no-one blamed you. Not one. Instead, they understood, they empathised, but it was too late by the time they realized what you had done. When Tony and Jimmy hadn't seen you all day, when they thought you were put with friends, so they went to bed, when they went to wake you up in the morning but instead found you hanging there, their baby swinging from a rope bolted to the ceiling, a chair below you, your face blue, the rest if your body that pail white that unsettles someone if they see it. And there was nothing they could do, they knew that. But it didn't stop Tony from undoing the noose, it didn't stop Jimmy front trying to resusatate you, didn't stop them from just begging you would breath again. And all because of one text. One little text. One that simply read : Go kill yourself, no-one loves you.

Jimmy (You are 6) - When you found out you didn't understand it, you were only 2. Jimmy and McGee did though, and it hurt. You were only 2. You had your whole life ahead of you. So much you could do, and you had cancer. They were calm, infront of you atleast. Behind closed doors they cried, worried, panicked. They just wanted their baby okay, they wanted you happy and healthy. But you did survive for awhile longer. You lived to be 8. And for those 6 extra years they got they made sure you were loved, did stuff every kid should do, you went on trips, you are different foods from around the world, you played catch with your dad's, you had sleepovers and did so much more. And when it got worse and you had to be hospitalized because you couldn't really breath properly and your stomach hurt so much and you were coughing up blood, your dad's were there, and so were your aunts and uncles, and grandpa ducky and grandad Gibbs. They were all there, making you smile. You still didn't understand what was happening, but when you finally closed your eyes and your trip on your dad's hands went limp they knew what had happened. They knew you were gone, but they didn't cry, they didn't drown in depression, instead they celebrated your life, were you should've only lived till 2 and a half you lived and extra 6 years and those were the best 6 years if there life.

Abby (You are 9) - It was your first day in 3rd grade! You and your mom had gotten a black dress with black boots and black fishnet stockings! You had even gotten your hair like Abby's. You had gone supply shopping with your dad, and he had gotten you a special backpack that could hold a laptop! Because he said smart people need laptops when there older! You had pancakes for breakfast, gone to school with Abby and McGee, gotten to your first class and made 3 new friends! Then it went badly. The NCIS had been given a tip about a bomb threat at a school, your school. So when everyone heard that they rushed into action, McGee got told to stay at the office by Gibbs, but he couldn't leave his little boy/girl/kid out there alone. No way. Abby stayed there with Ziva, they stayed in her lab and made sure she wouldn't panic. Once they had arrived in the scene it wasn't looking good. There was a countdown on McGees phone, sent from the bomber, and it said 6:09 till it went off. You were hidden behind a desk with all your other classmates and the teacher. You couldn't get out. The bomber was outside the door. So, you decided to save everyone. Make sure they were all safe, because that's what your parent would do, distract the bomber, save the people. Carefully you stood up and looked out the window, spotting your dad, he looked at you and looked scared, so you smiled a goofy smile and waved at him then went to the door of the room. When your dad saw you leave the window he lost it, yelling at gibbs to get in there and save you, but he knew he couldnt do that. He knee he couldnt save his and Abbys baby. The teacher was shaking her head at you, but you didn't listen, instead you said your last words to her. "When I open the door and say hello, you guys get up and out of here, as fast as you can out the window okay? Tell my daddy I love him, tell him to hug mommy for me, my daddy is agent McGee" you said and quickly opened the classroom door. "Hello" you said and closed the door behind you, looking at the bomber. He was scared, but you knew you had to be brave. Just like your mommy and daddy where. The bomber was a few feet away to you but quickly you looked and saw the teacher was out with the kids, they were safe. "Have fun exploding!!" The guy yelled as he ran out the building, before you could even think he had pressed the detonatore. And you were gone. Just like that. No-one recoverd, not even the teacher. But McGee and Abby were so proud that you save those kids and teacher. So so proud.