300 follow special!

Omg 300 followers special I honestly didn't think I would get this far in a year I thank all of you for helping me get this far you guys are awesome!

Onto the special!
---

Hawlucha and nickit (y/n) walked to the cafe wearing (your favorite color) scarfs to keep warm better since it was a cold fall day today all the Pokemon (y/n)s were meeting up at the Pokemon cafe. They walked through the cafe, making the bell on the door make a small "ding!" Sound, all the (y/n)s were sitting at one table along with some new additions to group all wearing scarfs in (your favorite colors). In the group they're was

Buneary ,zeraora and flygon (y/n) from Skyfire84

Bnha Eevee,alola Vulpix and half Vaporeon half glaceon (y/n) from Gacha_Cat873

Audino and stunky (y/n) from The_Pansexual_Artist

Eevee ,fennekin and noibat (y/n) from xXWilczaChanXx

Shiny mew (y/n) from
Crazy_child123

(I'm so sorry if I missed anyone QwQ)

Bnha eevee (y/n) noticed Hawlucha and nickit (y/n) and waved over to them. Hawlucha and nickit (y/n) walked of to the table and took their seats. "I-it's so nice t-to see y-you all again" Hawlucha (y/n) said smiling softly. "Meet flygon (y/n) she's the new member of our team she's also a pokemon perfomer!" Buneary said motioning on to flygon (y/n), flygon (y/n) blushed from now being the center of attention, "h-hi I'm f-flygon (y-y/n)" flygon (y/n) said shly. "We also have a new (y/n)" audino (y/n) said as she motion over at stunky (y/n). Stunky (y/n) stopped drawing and looked at the rest of the group with a soft smile, "hi Hawlucha and nickit (y/n) it's nice to meet you guys!" Stunky (y/n) said smiling and then went back to her drawing. "Woah what a coincidence we also have a new (y/n)!" Nickit (y/n), "where is she?" Shiny mew (y/n) ask. "S-shes from a d-different u-universe" Hawlucha (y/n) replied. Bnha eevee (y/n) motion over at half Vaporeon half glaceon (y/n) "this is half Vaporeon half glaceon (y/n), we also have more new (y/n)s but their pokemon trainers" bnha eevee said. "I almost forgot" eevee (y/n) said, she motion over at fennekin and noibat (y/n), "this is fennekin and noibat (y/n)" eevee (y/n) introduced, fennekin and noibat (y/n) waved happily at them. The furret waitress walked up to them to ask for their orders. They ordered their favorite food and the waitress wrote it down, "I'll be back with your food shortly" the furret said blushing slightly and scurried away. The group went back to chatting.

---

Soon the waitress came back with their food and gently placed them on the tables, "I hope you enjoy your food!" The furret said with a happy smile and scurried away. The (y/n)s started to eat their food, as they were eating zeraora (y/n) noticed a flyer poster for the "fall festival", "hey look" zeraora (y/n) said pointing at the pointing at the flyer. They looked at flyer in surprised, "t-t-that l-looks f-fun" alolan vulpix (y/n) said, half Vaporeon half glaceon (y/n) nodded in agreement. "We should go their after we finish eating!" Fennekin (y/n) said eating more of her food. After they finished eating they soon payed left the cafe. As they walked out with their scarfs wrapped around their necks they felt the cold wind on their fur and feathers. They so more flyers about the fall festival, they read the paper and went were it was being held at which was a large pumpkin patch.

---

When they got there they're was lots of different pokemon their laughing and having fun. They're was tables of food, most was made out of pumpkin or was pumpkin flavor. They're was tons of great decorations everywhere they're was even cute jack-o'-lanterns there also. "Wow this looks so cool!!" Noibat (y/n) said as she Hawlucha and flygon (y/n) started to fly to get a better view of everything. Fennekin, buneary, zeraora,audino,shiny mee and Nickit (y/n) went to the tables of food, alolan vulpix (y/n) stayed with bnha eevee and half Vaporeon half glaceon, meanwhile stunky (y/n) sat under a tree drawing the lovely scenery. "This food is amazing!!" Nickit (y/n) said as she at a slice of pumpkin pie with whip cream, zeraora (y/n) took a sip of her pumpkin carmel frappuccino "agreed" she said. Meanwhile is the skies Hawlucha,flygon and noibat (y/n) was doing awesome tricks in the sky. Bnha eevee, alolan vulpix and half Vaporeon half glaceon (y/n) explored around the festival until the saw a large piles of leaves of orange,yellow and red that was placed they're for others to jump in, they decide to jump into the pile, they all laugh in delight as the watched the beautiful fall leaves fluttered around. It started to get dark and the lights on the decorations turned, they were various shades of orange, yellow and red. Everyone had fun dancing, eating and jumping in the leaf piles. It was dark and they're was going to be a firework show to celebrate the fall festival. Everyone who attended the festival watched in delight as the fireworks shot up to the sky and exploded in different shades of fall colors. Everyone cheered enjoying the beautiful firework show, stunky (y/n) drew a picture of the fireworks. "This is amazing!" Audino (y/n) said clapping her hands in delight, alolan Vulpix curled (y/n) up next to bnha eevee (y/n) quietly watching the fireworks happening. Some of the fireworks exploded in different shapes like pumpkins,leafs and more fall related things. After the fireworks ended the festival soon ended. The whole pokemon (y/n) squad enjoyed another great hangout and can't wait for the next!

---

Here's something adorable UwU