Chapter 6 (Nominations)

Shehnaz walked out of the washroom wearing a cute short knee length dress which are perfectly hugging her curves . She walked towards the sink for using mouth wash when she felt his presence around . Sidharth stood behind her not liking the way her outfit is revealing her sexy figure . Shrugging away his possessiveness thought of talking to his naaz whose busy ignoring him .

Ss:- Shehnaaz Kya hum baat karsakte hain ??

Shehnaaz closed the tap water proceeded towards the bedroom area while he ran behind her preventing entry inside without his permission thought this way she might speak to him . Little did he know , she is trying to maintain a distance between them just the way he wanted .

Ss:- Tujhe permission laine hogi aise entry nahi dai sakta !!

Sana:- Kya main andar jasakte hoon ? Mujhe makeup use karna hai ... (Softly)

Ss:- Ek sharat main mujhse baat karni hogi (demanded)

Shehnaaz passed him a furious look clearly stating isn't in a mood to talk was about to walk away when Sidharth held her hand ...

Ss:- Chal sahi aja ankhain Kyun dikha rahi hai ?? (Frown)

Shehnaaz yanked him away moved towards her side of the bed took her makeup box started applying the base while he kept glaring at her beautiful features falling in love with them . Sidharth asked jasmin and karan to leave cause he wanted to talk to his babe alone .

Ss:- (held her arm) I am sorry meri jaan for over reacting tujhe lekar main day 1 sai kaafi possessive hoon jiski wajah sai I couldn't stand the stupid task and you talking to paras . Tujhe Pata hai there is something deep going on between us it's much more than attraction and liking towards each other .

Shehnaz felt like her poor heart almost stopped beating couldn't believe he is apologising and openly talking about his jealousy and feelings . She very well knows he is camera conscious being vocal about ur emotions is quite huge . Lowered her gaze unable to meet his eyes which are expressing immense love and affection towards her . She was about to smile when her concious mind mocked her You don't meet his standards just a stupid fan whom he is giving love and attention !!

Sidharth expected for a reply instead naaz immediately pulled away to avoid his constant glares started applying lip colour which didn't go well with him . It's so difficult to handle her ignorance makes him restless and drives insane Unable to control he snatched away her makeup box and furiously pushed her on the bed crushing naaz under his weight . She widened her eyes witnessing his sudden move was about to hit his hardchest when Sidharth pinned her hands above her head . He dipped down close to her ear lobe bit hard making her wince in pain instantly sucked the area soothing it .

Ss:-(covered their mikes huskily whispered) Wtf is wrong with you ?? Baat kar raha hoon ignore Kyun kar rahi hai ?? Gussa agaya hogaye galati itna bhao Kyun kha rahi hai ... Pasandh karne laga hoon tujhe nahi dekh sakta Kisi aur kai saath ... Khoon kholta hai mera ... Now talk to me or else I will kiss you hard right here infront of the cameras .

Shehnaaz couldn't believe her ears is he seriously gonna kiss her infront of the world . This is crazy he has completely lost it . She couldn't even manage to gulp down his words . He looked into her eyes eagerly waiting for her reply when naaz blushed hard feeling butterflies in ear stomach .

Sana:- Sidharth sab dekh rahe hain !! (Looking around)

Ss:- when it's about us I don't give a fuck about the world (sternly)

Sana:- (giggled) Behsaram Chal ab hatt Tu Bohut bhaari hai 😂❤️

Sidharth reluctantly pulled away when he strongly had the urge to kiss her hard which he is surely gonna do at night . He slept beside her engulfing naaz Into his protective embrace and covering them with a quilt . Shehnaaz dug her face inside his hardchest trying to control her uneven breath and heart beat .