Chapter 2: a begging of happyness?

So today's my first day of school.
I wear my paramore t-shirt with black shorts,black vans and a black chocker necklace then after I got dressed I straighted my hair.my dad said I looked emo/goth I told him that I don't label my self as emo or goth becuse putting labels on people is rude. he gave me a dirty look I just smiled back at him I feed tulip and grap me a apple I took a cupple of bits then I through it I the yard for the birds then got on my bus there was nine stops tell we were at school there were mostly guys on the bus I sat in the middle of the buss becuse the geeks sit in the frount and the bully's/jocks sit in the back so there were 4 more stops to go untell I see this hot I mean HOT guy walk pass me to go to the back but when he sees me by my self looking out the window he sits by me he asks me what music I'm listen to I said heartbreak heroes. I can tell that he has never heard that band before I give him one of my ear phones and we start talking I tell him I did not catch your name can you tell it? He said his name is Brett. I told him my classes and he told me his. We have every class together expert band. we pull up to the school. There's this girl who has this hot pink car with the name plate that says hot bish I laugh so does Brett. Brett opens the door for me I stand by the door becuse I'm new. The English teacher saids sit anywhere you want so I sit by Brett becuse know one ways sitting there.
3 hours later
The bell ring it's time for lunch I get my good and a drink Brett tells me to come sit with him and his guy friends so I go over there and sit down Brett hands me a note under the table so his friends won't see it I open it it says
My number #########
I start to smile at him he smiles back. It's the end if the day and the bell ring that girl with the hot pink car hits me
I say to her what the hell!?!
She says back oh I'm sorry I could not see u there you looked like trash to me
I bunch her in the nose I brake it everyone goes quit then I hear Brett saying woo-woo!!!! I start to smile that girl who I bunched her name is Tiffany I found that out when Brett said she's the "popular" kid I roll my eyes. Brett asks if we want to hang at my place I say yea so I get off the bus with him he opens his front door for me his moms in the kicken cooking home made cookies she says hello to me and says hello my names Libby I say my name back to her she smiles says that a lovely name she hands me and Brett a cookie and we go upstairs to Brett's room I set my bag down on the ground by the door I look at his music and see what he has I ask if I could play some he said yea I but on panic at the disco we both start singing then we stare at each other then we start laughing then the door opens it's Brett's dad...