Madison Beer

disclaimer ⚠️: mention of drugs.

𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐭 𝐈𝐈

third pov

it's been five years since their break up. a lot has happened and a lot has changed too. ever since their break up y/m had been trapped in her house for four months.

the first month; it was pretty normal, she would cry all day and night, she would refuse to eat, refuse to shower, she refused to do anything.

she would try to get in contact with madison but would always be sent straight to voice mail or delivered. she kept texting and calling which led her to getting blocked. it was really difficult to handle her, it was like handling a baby, a really stubborn one.

the second month; it wasn't much of a difference except this time she would shower and eat. she didn't eat much, but at least it's better than nothing. her friends were happy that she was finally doing something other than sleeping and crying.

the third month; y/n started drinking and smoking a lot more than usual. whenever she was drunk out of her mind she would call madison with her other phone. she would tell her  things like 'i miss you' or 'i love you' to 'i never loved you' or 'you deserved it', something along those lines.
sometimes she would even go as far as going to her house or even try to break in if they didn't let her in. her friends didn't know whether to be disappointed or proud because she finally left the house.

the fourth month; it was slightly better. she would drink and smoke lesser. she would spent most of her time watching movies with her friends, she would cry every now and then but not infront of her friends. her friends were happy for her, they were happy that she was finally leaving the house. they tried setting her up but none of the girls could ever compete madison.

one day, y/n grandparents called out of the blue and told her to come and visit them. and that's what she did, she booked a flight to italy.

her friends insisted on coming with her in case she would do something stupid like getting someone pregnant. she told them that there was no need for them to come along because it would only be for a few weeks.

they were still hesitant about y/n going alone but eventually learned to accept it because one way or another she would have to learn how to take care of herself.

she was thankful for having friends that cared and loved her.

she flew to italy and stayed with her grandparents for a few weeks. she went to places that she's never been before, she would even visit places where she have gone to during her childhood.

italy was like her second home. her family would visit italy during the holidays and she would never want to leave this place.

as she grew older there were more responsibilities to take care of which means she barely gets to visit her grandparents. she was glad that her grandparents called her because she did missed them and because she wanted to be away from everything that reminded her of the brunette.

she promised herself she would spent a few weeks in italy but it had been five years now. she didn't know what made her wanted to stay here, but she was glad she stayed because over the years she's changed into a completely new person.