AWAKEN MY MAS- I mean boy in the Ice!

Sokka: HOW?!!

Katara: You just cracked an entire iceberg with your bare hands!

Ryu: Screw logic that's how.

He turned around and saw it began to have a beam of light shoot to the sky with snow blowing them all back.

Ryu: Welp, that happened.

Sea otters began to cry out as the light died down. When it was clear there looked to be a boy with an arrow on his head.

Ryu: Arrow tattoo's?

Sokka very much on the defensive held up a spear at him.

Sokka: STOP!

That was short lived as they boy fell unconscious sliding down the snow.

Ryu: Well then.

Katara approached him shaking him.

Katara: Hey. Are you ok?

He opened his eyes weakly.

???: I need to ask you something...

Ryu: 'Wait a damn minute somethings off.'

Katara: What is it?

???: C-Come closer...

She did waiting for his answer as Ryu still was skeptical. That's when the boy's eyes were more open as he had a smile.

???: Will you go penguin sledding with me?

Katara: Oh. Umm, sure.

Ryu: I KNEW IT! No man alive could wake up after seemingly being knocked out! You were doing that for dramatics!

He got to his feet rather swiftly.

???: Uhhhh, I guess. What's going on here?

Sokka: YOU TELL US!! How'd you get in the ice?! And why are you not frozen?

He poked the boy with his spear while questioning him as he pushed it away.

???: I'm not sure.

They all heard a loud groan as the boy started to go up the ice.

Ryu: I'm afraid to look behind there.

???: Appa! Are you alright?

They all went around the ice as they looked to see an absolutely faint and fluffy creature that licked the boy.

Ryu: -_- Of course the iceberg kid has a giant pet. Why wouldn't that make total sense.

Sokka: What is that thing?

???: This is Appa, my Flying Bison.

Ryu: And anything left of sanity has completely left the building folks.

Sokka: Right, and this is Katara, my flying sister.

The bison sneezed as the snot was about to hit Ryu but she switched places with Sokka making green snot go on him instead. He freaked out and started trying multiple ways to rub it off.

Ryu: Well that was close.

???: Don't worry, it'll wash out.

It was slimy as it stretched off his face nearly making Ryu vomit.

???: So, do you guys live around here?

Katara was about to answer but Sokka stopped her.

Sokka: Don't answer-

Ryu: Them, probably. Me, no.

Sokka: Did you see that crazy bolt of light?! He was probably trying to signal the Fire Navy!