The First Kill

The day time never got better. The manager just finally gave up. They decided I would be a 'put together act' for the kids. That's where the name 'Mangle' came from.

Every night I took my anger, which was pointed at the staff for not trying harder for my sake, out by trying to kill Jeremy. "That's it." Freddy told me one night as I crept down the hall with him."Use your anger as fuel and a reason to kill."

Then, I got the chance. Jeremy was checking the monitor. I slipped into the room and hung myself on the ceiling. As soon as he put down the monitor, I swung down. I saw his eyes open is fear and he tried to run, but it was too late.

The feeling of warm blood on my teeth gave me the shivers. "Good job!" Said Freddy, walking in. Foxy walked over to where I was shivering, staring in disbelief and shock that I had killed him. "I-I-I didn't m-mean t-to."
I whispered. Foxy hugged me.

The other animatronics congratulated me, but I didn't feel like this was something to CELEBRATE about. I mean for crying out loud, I KILLED a man! That's not good.

Soon Toy Bonnie had killed Elaine, the new security guard. Then Freddy killed, then Toy Chica got a kill, then Toy Freddy. Mary had even got one.

So, the question was, would this ever end? Yes and no. The Pizzeria had to shut down but every night we did the scaring. To be truthful............ I think I'll miss feeling blood on my teeth and the fright in the guards eyes before they die. At least I had SOME happiness.

This is the story of a vixen. This is the story of a confused and broken animatronic who learned to kill. This is my story.

I'm am 'The Mangle'.