The DMB Files

First, I want to thank all my loyal fans here on Wattpad. Your support and encouragement has helped me greatly as I've developed and launched my writing career. Alas, due to my need to make a living, I have opted to not upload everything I publish here to Wattpad for free. Your paying support off of Wattpad will help me put wine on the table!

So, if you have enjoyed my stuff thus far, please continue reading and spreading the word. You're the best! http://www.amazon.com/Novo-Syndrome-Novel-Files-ebook/dp/B00AQ6Z5F8/

De Novo Syndrome represents the continuation of the Texicas universe 100 years after the time and setting of the Lost DMB Files. The world has become a different place, and that's only the start.

De Novo Syndrome: He’ll do anything to get her back, including evolve.

When Jim Buckner’s daughter is kidnapped, his obsession shifts from discovering the lost genetic sequence for awakening human immortality to discovering who took her and how to get her back.

The journey reveals a hibernating side-effect of his research, telekinesis. At the heart of a secret war raging for over a century, Buckner discovers how far he’ll go to get his daughter back–as far as it takes.

A father-daughter story written as paranoid thriller, De Novo Syndrome centers on a father learning to dedicate his heart, rather than his work, to his daughter. The fact his life’s work has been to save his daughter’s life, complicates the matter.

De Novo Syndrome is available from the Kindle store: http://www.amazon.com/Novo-Syndrome-Novel-Files-ebook/dp/B00AQ6Z5F8/

Desert Gods (February, 2013)

DMB's Shadow (Summer, 2013)