Conclusion

Thank you so much for finishing this book with me.  I know it wasn't always easy, but I so appreciate your readership, your enthusiasm, and your kindness.  From the bottom of my heart: thank you, thank you, thank you.

This is the conclusion of the Listen Series (wow!  Never thought we'd get here!).  If you're in the Gallagher fandom, you should know that it doesn't stop here—I'll be continuing my work on a PastGen fic, featuring Matthew Morgan.  Available here, on tumblr, or on Ao3, it is titled Full Circle, and so far it is among my favorite projects I have ever done.  Here's a summary:

Full Circle is the story of Matthew Morgan and how he came to be the man who defined love. Joe Solomon, the Cameron Sisters, and a number of other familiar faces help him navigate through the peak of the Cold War era as he turns from Nebraskan farm boy to elite and international intelligence agent. Just like the life of any spy, Matt's life is full of intrigue, romance, delicious food, and fistfights set to upbeat 80s synth.

I invite every last one of you to join me on that journey. If you would like to keep up with my future projects, please feel free to follow me on instagram: (instagram.com/sarah.coury).  This is where I talk about all things writing.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being here with me, and helping me finish this series.  I'm wishing you all the best.  Stay safe.