I Don't Dance

A/N: Teenagers AU!/ Sal and Brian are going to prom together.

"C'mon Bri..." Sal whined, holding out his hand to Brian. They agreed on going to prom together, because 1. They're totally into each other. 2. Neither of them wanted anyone to know, so they claimed it was because they couldn't get any girls. Sal insisted that Brian at least needed to know how to dance.

"Sal, you know I don't dance..."

"That's what I'm here for, I'll teach you how. Come here." Sal said, and gestured for Brian to come closer to him. Brian stepped closer, and Sal took Brian's hands in his. "Okay, this is how you slow dance. I put my hands here," Sal carefully put his hands over Brian's shoulders, "And you put your hands on my waist."

Brian's face goes red, and his eyes get big. "Oh come on, like you haven't had your hands all over me already..."

Brian giggles, and puts his hands where Sal instructed him. "What now?"

"Okay, now try to follow my steps..." Sal answered him.

After awhile of practically tripping over each other, they finally figured it out. They were now dancing together for the pure fun of it, and they were good at it.

Joe and Murr were watching the two from afar, and Murr speaks up. "Vulquinn is real man... Look."

"Yeppers."