Chapter 16

1 year later...
Julia
Me and Nash went our separate ways ever since he went on tour with Shawn Mendes, a good friend of his.

Now, I live my life as a blogger and a YouTuber in a band called: The Rebels

Sometimes I wonder what he's doing or if he's ever coming back so that I can give him a proper goodbye.

Even only he understood how I really feel.
***
"Julia!" Christa yelled through the phone, "What?" I scoffed, sounding annoyed. "Shawn Mendes is coming to New York.." She sang, "And?" I laughed.

"Nothing. I was just wondering if you wanted to go to his concert with me.",
"Uhhh. Maybe." I sighed. "Good, because we're going tomorrow."

"What?! Why at the last minute? Did you know I have a gig at my uncle's night club in Time Square." I hesitated,

"Oh, right. Sorry, I forgot. Fine, forget the concert." She sighed.
"Okay, I got to go. Band practice.",
"Kay, bye!" She hanged up.

I quickly got ready, putting my everyday makeup on and wearing my leather jacket along with my wedges.

"Bye, Mom. Bye, Dad!" I shouted through the door, "Bye, hunny be safe." Both of my parents shouted back.

Aaron was at his hockey practice. Yeah, he plays hockey and he sucks at it.

I finally got a new car over the weekend and I'm gonna get hella turnt! Just kidding, my dad had a tracker on my car..

Once I pulled up to my friends garage, they were already set up and was waiting for me to join them.

"Hey, Julia. You ready to start?" My band member, Daniel asked.
"Yeah, can we start with the cover first?" I asked, "Yeah, sure." He smiled.

"1..2.." I counted down, "It started on a weekend in May,
I was looking for attention
Needed intervention
Felt somebody looking at me
With a powder white complexion
Feeling the connection

The way he looked was so ridiculous
Every single step had me waiting for the next
Before I knew it, it was serious
Dragged me out the bar to the backseat of a car

When the lights go out
He's all I ever think about
The picture burning in my brain
Kissing in the rain
I can't forget my English love affair!"
Once the music stopped, we all clapped and sang the rest of the songs we were going to sing that night.
***
The gig is in half and hour and I'm pretty nervous despite the fact that there's so many people here.

Before you know it, I hear my uncle introducing our band to his night club.
"Now everybody, here are The Rebels!"

The band and me walked onto the stage, I watched as the crowd clapped and screamed for us.

"Hello, New York!" I shouted through the microphone, the crowd screamed once again.

"The first song, we'll be singing is from a very popular band called 5 seconds of summer!"

Jesus, this club is crazy. I love it!

"Okay! 1..2.." I counted down again,
"It started on a weekend in May,
I was looking for attention
Needed intervention
Felt somebody looking at me
With a powder white complexion
Feeling the connection

The way he looked was so ridiculous
Every single step had me waiting for the next
Before I knew it, it was serious
Dragged me out the bar to the backseat of a car

When the lights go out
He's all I ever think about
The picture burning in my brain
Kissing in the rain
I can't forget my English love affair!"

After the song, the crowd cheered louder and louder after every song we sang.
***
When our performance was over, we walked backstage where we settled down and waited to see who was the next person up.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw Shawn walk up to me and smiled, "Hey, you guys did amazing out there."

"Thanks." We all said, before running up to the food stand. "Oh my lord! Pizza and bacon!" I squealed, picking up both a piece.

"Speaking of lord." I heard a voice behind me, "wheew." He whistle, looking at me up and down.

"Uhm. Hi Nash." I waved, setting down my plate of food.
"Haha, hey." He smiled, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Uhh. Can we talk for a minute?" He asked, grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the hallway.

"What's there to talk about?" I scoffed,
"Julia, I shouldn't had broke up with you. I realized it was a big mistake and I need you." He sighed, looking at me dead in the eye.

"Nash. I'm sorry." I stated, getting out of his grip. "Julia! Please don't go. Give me another chance."

I turned around, "I can't. You broke up with me. And I've moved on, it's not because I don't like you. I do like you, a lot. But, now that I have started my own career and I'm going to go on tour- I can't be with someone right now. Sorry."

Once I was done speaking, I walked away. Leaving him speechless.

"You know Nash, I though everything was going to be okay, but now- I don't know anymore."

To Be Continued...Maybe